Vic’s Weight Loss

I'm at 154.4 lbs. So everything that I did yesterday was right so I can lose weight. I am doing the same thing today. I'm having a coffee with almond milk for breakfast. Lunch is a 15 cal fruit punch juice. And dinner will be an arugala salad with a boiled egg.

This morning I am up early and did 30 min of Zumba. I had wanted to do 60 min but I quit. I might do the other 30 min later today.

I hope that I'm 144 lbs tomorrow. If I do everything right then I should reach that. Then on Sunday Im breaking my fast while I go to the beach. I should be 143. But I will probably gain some weight. Then I have to start back.

145.4 lbs I meant. Im also drinking tea and water. I also did 10 min of Zumba off of youtube. I want to go for a walk later.

I did a 25 min walk around the block. But I had to walk in the street! So Im not doing that again!!!

So Im at 143.6 lbs. Yay. My IF is working. Finally something I can do.

Today I plan on eating a salad with egg for dinner. And for breakfast and lunch I am fasting. I plan on walking in Upperlove this morning if my mom goes there.

I also had a half of golden delicious apple. Then for lunch I had okra and onions. It is about 330pm and I am hungry and can't wait till dinner. I am having a salad with ground beef (arugala, cucumber, tomato, red onion, black beans, corn and beets.)

I walked about 40 min this morning.

I have to get more info on how to do IF correctly. But I think I’m doing the 20:4. I fast for breakfast and lunch and then have dinner. Today is my fourth day on this diet. So far so good. But I did mess up last night and had a lot of butter bread and cheese.

Well Im at 145.3 lbs. Recovering from Sunday. Im fasting today but tomorrow Im having curry duck. just going to have a little piece.

At 142.9 lbs. Today I am having curry duck, rice, and dal. Just fasting for breakfast and lunch.

I am hungry but Im gna resist until 3 or so.

I don't want to lose my momentum. Since this weekend we are going to the beach on Saturday and my aunt on Sunday. She usually cooks a big spread and gives me a full plate. So I don't know what to do. On Sat Im just going to have a doubles with curry shrimp if Singhs has it. If not then a little roti and the curry shrimp.

Im at 143.6 lbs. Today I messed up and had a shrimp taco, butter bread with cheese and raisin bread.

Hopefully that is all I eat today. I went to Rainbow Beach and ate there. I also had a Diet Coke and Black Cherry Rum.

OK so I'm still on my long vacation. Won't be home until May. Skipping winter. But that's a long time and I might gain a lot of weight if I keep on the way Im eating.

I stopped my OMAD diet and started eating a lot of butter bread. So Im at 148.0 lbs. Trying to do something before I blow up again. I went for an hour walk today. I went on the sidewalk instead of the street. Im going to try to walk in the morning every day. I usually sleep in so its a welcome change.

This morning I had a piece of butter bread and an egg. I think I am skipping lunch.

Well I went for another one hour walk in the afternoon.

I ate too much for lunch so I did not eat dinner.

I plan on going for a walk tomorrow. Today is Day 1. I hope I do better on the eating. I know that will make me lose weight. But Im walking for my health. Instead of being sedentary. But I do hope that I lose a little weight tomorrow morning.

So I've taken a break from the walking these past 2 days. Mostly I was sore. But I hope to get up early tomorrow and go. If I sleep, that is. Anyway, my weight is back up. I think above 150 lbs. Will check tomorrow.
No plans on how to lose the weight. I'm still on vacation so it is hard. I am trying to eat less though. But today I had a muffin and pizza. Hopefully will do better tomorrow.

Hi Vic,

I read from the top down, and it really seemed like you weren't getting very many calories.
Do you chart/journal what you eat?

Hello, M2M.

Yes I write down everything I eat on another site. And you are right when I’m dieting I try to do IF or OMAD.
My RMR is 1250 calories so I have to go low to lose weight.

So yesterday I went to a high 153 lbs. This is my max weight that I will allow myself to be. Have to change something.I fasted most of the day.

Today I’m at 151.1 lbs.

I’m fasting today. I plan on drinking a glass of water every meal. Planning on eating dinner. My mom is making salt fish and dumplings. I can’t say no.

Hopefully I’m below 150 lbs tomorrow.

So I’m at 149 lbs.

Gna try to fast again.

Back