Vic’s Weight Loss

Sounds like you hit your target for today!

150.0 lbs.

Planning on starting a new diet when I get back on May 6th. Planning on going back to the gym. Planning on doing IF. Want to get below 145 lbs.

Reactions: M2M
152.2 lbs.

Today I had bread, egg, and salami for breakfast. Lunch and dinner I’m trying to fast.

Hey, vicincali2! I'm curious about IF as I don't know much about it... where did you get your plan from? Is there a resource for what and when you should eat?

Well I don’t know much either. I do know you are to fast for a set time.

When I start I think I will start off with the 16:8. Eating window will be 8 hours. I plan on eating salads. I was doing good on OMAD when my vacation first began. And I had a salad with an egg with a low carb dressing. I’m planning on doing keto too.

Anyways I always have a new diet plan and nothing sticks. But I’ve heard a lot of good things about IF.

Well I don’t know much either. I do know you are to fast for a set time.

When I start I think I will start off with the 16:8. Eating window will be 8 hours. I plan on eating salads. I was doing good on OMAD when my vacation first began. And I had a salad with an egg with a low carb dressing. I’m planning on doing keto too.

Anyways I always have a new diet plan and nothing sticks. But I’ve heard a lot of good things about IF.

Ah ok, something for me to look into!

So at 151.6 lbs.

I have 2 weeks left on my vacation. Ready to go back home.

I hope I don’t get much bigger.

I go back on May 6th. So excited. Looking forward to go to the gym and exercise. And eating better.

This time I’m going to stick to my plans.

Just here getting fatter at 153.2 lbs. Glad Easter is over. This week I’ll concentrate on eating less.

Hello, m2m,

I have 11 more days left of my vacation. I’m by my moms place so that’s why it’s hard to diet.

Good luck while you're there!
I know it's always harder for me when I'm outside my normal routine!

Yesterday I was 155.4 lbs. I hope that’s the highest I get!!! Only 8 more days till I’m home.

Reactions: M2M
Back