Vic’s Weight Loss

So I found my fit bit and planning on using it. The time is wrong and I won’t be able to sync it until Thursday when I get internet. So I’ve already walked this morning on the elliptical so I won’t have accurate steps until tomorrow.

I went back to the gym and did an hour on the elliptical. And 5 min of rowing.
I ate dinner of a steak and a bowl of basic 4.

151.8 lbs.

I went to the gym and did 30 min of walking. And an hour on the elliptical. I also strength trained my upper body. Planning on going back later today.

Lunch at 2 planning on eating a salad with chicken breast that I cooked in my air fryer.

Had half my salad and will eat other half if I’m hungry before bedtime.

I went back to the gym and did the arc trainer for an hour. I will start using this machine instead of the elliptical. I like the calories burned for the effort you put in.

My internet and cable are finally coming in tomorrow morning so I’m excited. I can sync my Apple Watch then.

Reactions: PLB
Yes it’s a good work out.

Late last night I had a manwich and a bowl of basic 4. Couldn’t fall asleep!

I am at 151.4 lbs.

Went to the gym and did an hour walking on the treadmill.

I’m having a 25 cal fruit bar. Lunch at 2 is going to be arugula salad with tuna. Dinner which I’m eating today is going to be salmon and salad. I am definitely going to eat dinner so I don’t binge and to feel full before bedtime so I can sleep.

I plan on going to the gym later.

So my 2 o’clock lunch will be half a tuna with mustard and cabbage, tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, and avocados on a romaine lettuce taco. Yum, looking forward to it.

Went back to the gym and did an hour on the arc trainer.
Had dinner of grilled salmon with steamed cabbage, onions, and mushrooms. And a slice of avocado.

150.8 lbs.

Getting closer to the 140s.

This morning I’m feeling kinda sore so I am planning on working out later if I feel better.

So I went to Zumba and I think I strained my calf muscle. So I’ll take it easy today.

My lunch is going to be taco romaine salad tuna. Dinner is going to be shrimp romaine taco with pico de gallo and avocado.

I binged on a grilled cheese sandwich today.

Tomorrow I’m having pancakes. I think I’ll make them when I get up. I’m making it with 2 eggs and a banana. No syrup. Looking forward to it all week.

151.4 lbs.

I’m back on track today. My calf is better. I don’t think that I will be going to Zumba any time soon!!!

I did 30 min on treadmill on incline. Planning on going for a hike around the lake later today.

I had my banana protein pancakes for breakfast at 1230. I was craving them.

Dinner is going to be sashimi and steamed stir fry vegetables. Probably after my walk.

Went to the lake and hiked for 4.2 miles. About to eat my dinner at 7 pm. Did about 15K steps and it’s 6 pm. So today is a good day. I just hope I don’t binge after dinner.

Last edited:
152.0 lbs.

Expected a greater loss but about half a pound is great too. As long as I’m not gaining I’m happy.

This morning I broke down and had a banana protein pancakes. Planning on having deli ham on romaine lettuce for lunch. Dinner will be chicken salad.

Planning on going to the gym later. Maybe do strength training. Whole body if I don’t get bored!!!

I meant 151.0 lbs.

Went for a 4.3 mile hike around the lake. Went to the gym and did whole body strength training.

Ate my pancakes for breakfast. (250 cal). Lunch was deli ham and lettuce wrap. (75 cal). Dinner will be chicken breast and salad. (250 cal). Tea and coffee with almond milk (50 cal)

Last edited:
Planning on going to the gym again for an hour walk on treadmill. I want to some more strength training.

Dinner is going to be chicken breast with salad.

I also take multivitamins, B12, and Vit D every night for proper nutrition.

Same weight.

Couldn’t fall asleep last night so I went to the gym when it opened. Just did 30 min on treadmill on an incline because heart rate was too high. Planning on going to the gym after my appointment this afternoon.

Back