Vic’s Weight Loss

So at 146.2 lbs. I fasted the entire day yesterday. I’m gna do the same today.

I got up earlier and did 2 hours on the elliptical. Already over 10K steps.

Up higher. Went to my sister wedding yesterday so I ate more.

Today I had only a large coffee for breakfast. Lunch I’m skipping. Dinner is going to be brown pork with rice and butternut squash. Think I’ll try not to eat the rice.

Tomorrow we r having apps. Christmas we’re having baked pork.

I’ll check my weight tomorrow morning. Hopefully I’m under 150 lbs.

149.6 lbs.

Started back my diet. Ate a lot on Christmas Eve and day. Drank a lot of creamy alcohol.

Will start back at gym today when I get home. I have an air fryer I just bought. So I plan on making sweet potato and beef for dinner. Im gna try to fast for breakfast and lunch.

I plan on doing the elliptical for about an hour. I can’t even remember the last time I exercised. Oh well will start off my new year with my same goals that I had.

So I made it to the gym and did the elliptical for an hour. Planning on going back to the gym. I should wake up early and go. I do have to take my mom to her appointment and maybe babysit after. Maybe I will pack a gym bag and go after I babysit. I do have to babysit on Friday.

The yam and sweet potato came out great. I cooked it in the air fryer. Tomorrow I plan on cooking the chicken breast in it.

Hi am Wambui kindly can i join in i gave birth 6 months ago n i really want to lose weight was 286lb and now am 260lb i try any way to lose weight but i get demotivated on the way but i feel i really need to do this

149.6 lbs. planning on fasting for breakfast and lunch. Taking stay slim diet pills. Hopefully it curbs my appetite.

I can’t believe this year is ending with me being 5 lbs heavier than the beginning of this year. Hopefully I do better this next year.

149.2 lbs today. I went to the gym and did chest press and bicep curls. Then walked and sprinted for 20 min. Then I rowed for 20 min. Biked for 10 min. Then did stretches and an exercises and 5 modified pushups.

I had a coffee for breakfast. Dinner was a Greek salad. I hope that’s all I’m eating for the day.

I ended up eating fried chicken leg for dinner!!!

Today I’m trying to fast again... had an iced coffee with creamer for breakfast. Planning on skipping lunch. Dinner I’m not sure. Always get hungry

146.4 lbs!!! Yay!! I’ve been fasting. Today is my 3rd day and I’ve lost 5 lbs already!!!

I haven’t been hungry the past couple of days. I hope I’m 145 lbs tomorrow.

145.8 lbs. broke my fast with a slice of cheese pizza. Was feeling lightheaded after I slept for several hours. Up early. Today I’m gna eat dinner of roti and curry chicken and potatoes.

Then I’ll begin another fast tomorrow. Hopefully for 5 days.

147.0 lbs.

Day 1.

So I started back my liquid fast today.had a coffee with creamer for breakfast.

146.2 lbs.

Day 2 of fasting. Got a little hungry at lunch but I resisted the pilori and mango chutney. I’m saving some for Sunday.

144.4 lbs.

Today I’m on Day 3 on my 2nd fast. Doing well!!! Not hungry at all! I’m breaking it tomorrow for dinner only because my sis is leaving on Saturday for her honeymoon in Jamaica. And I’m leaving early Monday morning to go back to St Croix for several months!!!
I’ll start back on another fast on Saturday.

Breaking fast in morning because I want to taste the palori with mango chutney. Then might have 1 dumpling for lunch and dinner I don’t know yet.

144.4 lbs.

Today is a fasting day. For 3 days. So Day 1. Got my teeth cleaned this morning. I’m having one every four months now. I brush twice a day and floss once at night and the dental hygienist still takes a long time.

I hope I can reach 139 lbs by Tuesday. That would be awesome. If not by next Sunday and then finally back in the 130s.

Well Im in St. Croix and finally have internet!!! I haven't been eating well for the past week. But I am on track now. Just wanted to taste the delicious food that I craved. Anyways. I started back fasting today. I just had coffee with almond milk for breakfast. Lunch I did not have. Dinner is going to be a salad with baby arugala, cucumber, red onion, tomato, cabbage, black bean, and sweet corn. I forgot the egg, too!!! Yummy can't wait.

Anyways I plan on fasting for breakfast and lunch. Dinner will be a salad. Until this Sunday when we are going Hotel On The Cay to go to the beach. And we will buy food there and for drinks I think I will bring my own, They don't allow you to bring coolers so I might need ice. So I might have to buy a Diet Coke and Black Cherry Cruzan rum.

That is my plan and I hope I can stay on track. It might be harder here since I do get tempted. But right now my brother is eating a lost less. He lost like 30 lbs in a short amount of time. My mom is trying to eat less too and healthier she has a lot to lose. So with everyone on a "diet", I think I can achieve my goal of losing weight.

I will weigh- in tomorrow.

Back