Natasha's diary

I call using your stove instead of deep-frying sensible, not lazy. Good for you. Steaming is great. We steam most of our vegetables. Your photo is lovely, Natasha. I'm glad you like your Winters :)

Hello butifull people! :)
3rd day without sweets, I feel much better now!
I'm glad you like your Winters
I don't have much choice :) if you decide to be happy nothing can stop you :)

here is some flowers on my kitchenIMG-20210219-WA0001.jpg

Hello butifull people! :) Yesterday everything went well without sweets and it was my first day without stomak problems, now I need to make my portions smaller. During all catantine I'm working on how to intertain yourself and others that I didn't suffer so much (I teach online) Here is a new poster we made with my student (she is 13 y.o.)хаос1.jpg

Hello butifull people! :)
Today I had my first portion of Sputnik V , I feel absolutly normal so far :) Maria described me very well that we don't have other choices (Thank you! ) I'm still fighting with myself a little (no sweets ))
Here some of my latest designs, today we have -10 without sun)

обложка-бехансе-insta.jpg

Congratulations on getting the vaccine this quickly! The second dose may make you feel a little unwell for a couple of days - but if it does it´s only because your body is already recognizing the "attackers" and rising up to defend you. I think it´s helpful to know these things in advance.
You and your students make some gorgeous artwork; that must be so satisfying.

Congratulations on getting the vaccine this quickly!
everywhere you can get it here (even in trade center)
The second dose may make you feel a little unwell for a couple of days
thanks for information!
You and your students make some gorgeous artwork; that must be so satisfying.
Thank you very much! It depends.... you are always compare yourself with others designers)

Hello butifull people! :) Everything is ok for now, no sweets, healthy food... I'm expecting the result in a month I guess. I don't want to lose my weight fast (I need to take care of my skin). I feel nothing at all after vaccination.

Good morning beautiful people :) Today I almost had a break down but I cooked a cake (made from apple and cottage-cheese) and it helped me a lot.

I'm glad your creativity saved the day. Was the breakdown just about food or were you tired/upset?

I'm glad your creativity saved the day. Was the breakdown just about food or were you tired/upset?
A little bit upset about work but when you work with people it's obvious that nobody's perfect :) and we are having another crisis because of korona.
So If I eat all sweets it won't stop it :)
Looks like a very relaxed cat.
He always chears us up)

I did cool cardio today :)

40-Minute Cardio & Sculpt High-Intensity Workout With The Hollywood Trainer Jeanette Jenkins

you can easily find it on youtube. What I like you can always switch into modify version

A little bit upset about work but when you work with people it's obvious that nobody's perfect
Very true. It's fun to work with people but some days are HARD.
So If I eat all sweets it won't stop it :)
Exactly! You'll feel good for 5 minutes but then you'll remember about your problems AND you'll be upset because you ate too much. Better to go for a walk.

Back