Natasha's diary

natalya_jpg

Hello evebody :) I started to work on my weight a few days ago and this night I woke up early and couldn't sleep bcause I was hungry, It's funny but can you please advise me what to eat in the evening?

Hi, Natasha. So that we can help you, let us know what you are eating in a “normal” day( what time of day etc). Do you have protein with every meal? That helps with hunger.

Generally anything with enough protein and fiber should keep you full for a while (as long as you're not in a huge calorie deficit) but Cate is right that it would be easier to give tips if we knew more about what you're eating through the day.

thank you so much! I realised that I don't eat enough protein, today I'm going to fix it, I ate buckwheat porridge with vegetables last evening, for sure it wasn't enough for me.

Women who are trying to lose weight are often low on protein and it makes such a difference in satiation, at least for me.

Hello there :) This night was ok, I followed your advice and ate protein I feel much better now, but I realized how much I ate before. Have a good weekend! :)

Same, really. Starting the day with exercise and a chat with my mom and sisters - over Zoom, since they're in another country. I may go shopping because some of my stuff died in the two month lockdown we just got out of, but only if the stores aren't busy. The most exciting thing I'm doing this weekend is food prep for the week and finally getting a haircut. I have short hair and 9 weeks without a cut is rough.

I hate having long hair so much so the past year has been a challenge. Nice to hear you´re enjoying zumba! Finding a type of exercise you enjoy is so helpful.

Nice snow picture! Here in Utah we only have snow like that in the mountains, none here at the moment but it is forecast.

LaMa is right, be sure and get enough protein. Hope you are soon able to get out more... Late winter can feel claustrophobic enough without this damned virus.

Late winter can feel claustrophobic enough without this damned virus.
Well, I like winter a lot) Today was funny, we were climbing in the snow, people were stuck in the car, It felt like extrime hiking lol

My spouse bought a sweet cake for tomorrow, now I'm thinking how to keep my diet :)

Sounds like a fun day! It's up to you to decide whether you want to eat a little more tomorrow or not; it doesn't really matter as long as you stand by your decision.

It does sound like a fun day. Having a little sweet treat on Valentines Day sounds ok to me. It's when we eat cake every day that we have a problem. Enjoy it :)

Good morning beautiful people :) I ate too much yesterday but I have already prepared healthy food for today, so I'm on the right way.

Back