couscous 2 tablespoons + hot water
starch 1 tablespoon
2 carrots
suger 1 tablespoon
2 eggs
raisins

you need to use form like this

Без названия.png

Thank you! I´ll be trying that soon. I don´t ahve a form like that but I´m sure I´ll figure something out.

Hello beautiful people :) Now I feel more confident (know what I need to eat to lose weight) I know how to cook :) by the way I look a bit better in my clothes) I think now I can relax, just do what I usually do and as Confucius said...the right actions lead to the right result :)

Have a good weekend!

Now I feel more confident (know what I need to eat to lose weight) I know how to cook :) by the way I look a bit better in my clothes) I think now I can relax, just do what I usually do and as Confucius said...the right actions lead to the right result :)
That sounds great. Confidence comes with practice and if you´re already seeing the difference in your clothes you must be doing things right!

I just got to work and am trying to eat lunch before my first patient comes in... Not gonna work! I had to google sirniki: looks delicious :)

Good evening :) Today I have a storng feeling that I'm tired of lock down and ready to go out, It's possible here but here is a huge BUT...I had a second shot of vaccine 2 weeks ago and now it's not so dangerous to go somewhere but I'm still thinking...
I'm bored at home and start to eat a lot...

ok, 2 big breaths...I'm bored at home but I'm not in the hospital on artificial lung ventilation, which is a huge plus! What can I do? Just wait that's all...I can't lose my weight because I'm stuck here but I'll be able to keep the same for sure which is not so bad. Now I know how to cook so I have time to pamper myself with delitious heathy food and I'm a designer I can make my own project for the exhibition (I have about 1 month for that).
I'd like to read some interesting books (If you have any suggestions please write here :)
Today I cooked curd casserole with zucchini and it's rather good!

Being able to cook at home is a big advantage. With time I'm sure your artistic talents will come into play there as well. Keeping your weight stable while stuck at home is more than most other people can say, so great work!

There will be life after covid & lockdowns & as you say, you are learning new skills. Learning to cook healthy & delicious foods is a great new skill. It's hard to recommend books as everyone's taste seems so different. I like reading detective fiction, but not horror. Donna Leon's Commissaro Guido Brunetti series I love. They're set in Venice. I read them from book 1 in order. I love the characters. I get them from the library but have bought a few second-hand as I can happily read them again. I'm not sure if they have been translated to Russian. I love most things Italian. Funnily enough, Donna Leon is strict that her books are not translated into Italian. She lives in Venice herself. Maybe it's to keep some privacy.

I like reading detective fiction, but not horror.
I suggest you to read books by Boris Akunin

Back