Natasha's diary

What LaMa said! And I agree the only "perfect" people are those you don't really know yet. I think its our imperfections that make us interesting, or one of the things anyway. No eating won't do much to help the virus thing, but getting your vaccine will, good for you.

Good exercise, keep it up!

Looks like a great cat.

Stay warm.

Good morning beautiful people :) I'm still working on my weight, 1st result I have - I don't have problems with my stomakace anymore, feel fine and don't need to take pills every day. I know what to eat and how to cook, I was watching video about healthy food, read articles and ect. I feel much better now, do execise almost every day and it must be result but in my case it usually takes 1 month to lose 1 kg, but it's ok. I teach online as you know (computer graphic, web design) and I have astatistics how many people can continue to learn something and don't give up. Tell me what do you think (10 people started and how many reach the goal?) I'll wrignt you late :) Here the same situation, a small amount of people can stand... but what choice do we have? I have an all friend, he is a designer as well now he is 140 kg (my age).

I don't have problems with my stomakace anymore, feel fine and don't need to take pills every day.
That's great, congratulations! I had stomach problems for decades before I figured out what works for me and it's just glorious to not be in pain all the time.
Tell me what do you think (10 people started and how many reach the goal?)
Probably a depressing amount. I often hear that of the people who start to lose weight only 5% is successful long-term but I assume the number is higher when you have to pay. 50%?
Giving up is just not an option. I have quite a few obese and even some supermorbidly obese patients and my heart bleeds for them. That's no way to live.

Good morning beautiful people :) I have a good news for today :) My waist was 93 cm now it's 91 :) I see that in the close future I'll be able to breath normal in my trouses :)

It's hard when the sun doesn't come out for weeks or months on end. I find that going out anyway works best, followed by a warm bath or nice cup of tea.

Ooo, I really like the sound of that! Can you give us the exact measurements?

Back