Matt's Diary

Current Goal: Staying Alive, Healthy, Financially Stable and Sane during a Global Pandemic.

Today's Weight: 257.2

Breakfast: 7 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 BBQ Chicken Sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Blueberry Muffin, 1 Large Pepsi, all from Panera.

Snack: 2 Cupcakes.

Dinner: 1 Poke Bowl.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke, 1 Beer, 1 Cocktail.

Estimated Calories: 3850

Exercise: NA

I didn't do real good today. I was going to try to walk but my stomach started hurting.

Current Goal: Staying Alive, Healthy, Financially Stable and Sane during a Global Pandemic.

Those are some worthy goals especially during this day and age.

Ouch, Matt. My stomach would have hurt after all that. Hope you wake up & have a healthy eating day & feel much better xo

Today's Weight: 260.2

Breakfast: 1 Sausage McMuffin w/Egg, 3 Hashbrowns, 1 Large Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Bacon BBQ Burger, 1 side of Fries, 1 Stout Fudge Brownie all from Rock Bottom Brewery.

Miscellaneous: 1.5 Bottled Waters, 3 Cups of Dr. Pepper.

Estimated Calories: 3750

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 260.6

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 4 Slices of Bacon, 1.5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Boiled Egg, 1 Grilled Chicken Breast, A few baby Carrots, 1 side of Grapes, 1 Piece of Naan Bread, A few Crackers, 1 side of Hummus.

Dinner: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Italian Dressing, Baked Spaghetti, 4 pieces of Toast.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 2 cups of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2750

Exercise: 2 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 260.4

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Boiled Egg, 1 Grilled Chicken Breast, A few baby Carrots, 1 side of Grapes, 1 Piece of Naan Bread, A few Crackers, 1 side of Hummus.

Dinner: A few Crackers, 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 2 cups of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2300

Today's Weight: 260.0

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Nutri-Grain Bar.

Dinner: Baked Spaghetti, 4 pieces of Naan Bread.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Exercise: 1 Hours of Walking.

I walked a little less because I've been feeling sore I don't know if its because of the medication or if I've been walking more briskly.

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: Meatloaf w/Mashed Potatoes.

Estimated Calories: 2450

you should definitely limit foods that contain sugar.

walking for 2 hours is good and if you can add a little jog so you can sweat

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Dinner: Meatloaf w/Mashed Potatoes.

Estimated Calories: 2450

The weight should read 261.4, also for breakfast I had 2 Bagels,4 Packets of Oatmeal, 1 cup of coffee and 1 Large latte from Starbucks. Also the calorie count should read 2700. Sorry for the error. I've been getting various readings on the scale and I've been trying to be consistent. I did move the scale which made the reading more.

Today's Weight: 260.8

Breakfast: 2 Bagels, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Boiled Egg, A few baby Carrots, 1 side of Grapes, 1 Piece of Naan Bread, A few Crackers, 1 side of Hummus.

Snack: 1 Fig Bar.

Dinner: 1 Plate of Sushi.

Estimated Calories: 2300

Today's Weight: 260.4

Breakfast: 2 Bagels, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Angus Club, 1/2 of a Chef Salad all from McAllisters Deli.

Snack: 2 Cupcakes.

Dinner: 1 Poke Bowl.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 3 Cocktails.

Estimated Calories: 3000

Exercise: 1.25 Hours of Walking.

I did better than I did before on Saturdays except for cupcakes.

Today's Weight: 262.2

Breakfast: 2 Bagels, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: Lasagna,1 Salad, A few Pieces of bread, 1 "John Cole" (Ice Cream w/Nuts and Caramel Sauce) all from Carrabbas.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 Dr. Pepper, 1 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 3450

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking.

I didn't do all that well, but it's better then in Sundays past.

Today's Weight: 263.6

Breakfast: 2 Bagels,1 Packet of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: French Chicken, 1 side of Gratin potatoes, 1 side of Sautéed Greens.

Snack: 4 yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Beef and Broccoli).

Snack: 5 Pieces of Naan Bread.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk.

Today's Weight: 263.4

Breakfast: 2 Bagels, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: Peruvian Chicken, 1 side of Vegetables, 1 side of Corn bread, 1 Fig Bar, 1 Nutri Grain Bar.

Snack: 4 yogurts.

Dinner: Meatloaf, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk, 1 Large Starbucks Latte.

Estimated Calories: 2600

Exercise: 1 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 261.6

Breakfast: 2 Bagels, 3 Scrambled Eggs, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 Pieces of Peruvian Chicken Breast, 2 sides of Potatoes Gratin, 1 side of Green Beans.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's Bowls TV Dinner (Pot Roast).

Snack: 2 Packets of Oatmeal.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters..

Estimated Calories: 2500

I didn't do any walking because I felt sore and my stomach felt bad. Honestly I think since I'm walking more intensely I should probably take a day or two off as long as I don't overdo it. I'm still in training at my new job, though it's going to be done next week.

How is your new job, Matt? Do you like it?

Back