Matt's Diary

Current Goal: Staying Alive, Healthy, Financially Stable and Sane during a Global Pandemic.

Today's Weight: 259.2

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Strips of Bacon, 5 Pieces of Toast, 5 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Bowl of Grapes.

Lunch/Dinner: 3 Servings if Pulled Pork BBQ, 2 sides of Potatoes Gratin, 1 side of Green Beans

Miscellaneous: 1 20 oz. Ginger Ale, 2 Cups of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2450

Exercise: 2.67 hours of Walking.

Current Goal: Staying Alive, Healthy, Financially Stable and Sane during a Global Pandemic.

Today's Weight: 260.2

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Strips of Bacon, 4 Pieces of Toast, 4 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Bowl of Grapes.

Lunch/Dinner: 1/2 Strawberry Poppyseed Salad w/Chicken, 1/2 Toasted Steak and White Cheddar, 1 French Baguette, all from Panera.

Snack: 1 Medium Gelato Sundae.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters., 2 Cups of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2100

Exercise: 2.25 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 258.8

Breakfast: 1 Bacon, Egg and Cheese on Brioche, 1 Bowl of Oatmeal w/Strawberries and Pecans, 1 Blueberry Bagel w/Cream Cheese, 1 Large Latte all from Panera. 6 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 2 Bananas.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Ranch Dressing.

Dinner: Pot Roast, 2 sides of Potatoes Gratin, 1 side of Green Beans.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2860

Exercise: 2.5 hours of Walking.

I had to get up early because I had to do a drug test for my new job. I'm not looking forward to next Friday, because I got a notice about reporting to jury duty and with my luck I'll have to go.

Today's Weight: 260.2

Breakfast: 7 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 2 Bananas.

Lunch/Dinner: 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Steamed Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin, 1 Medium Dr. Pepper.

Snack: 2 Cupcakes.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Ginger Ale.

Estimated Calories: 2900

Exercise: 0 hours of Walking.

I did okay, but I didn't walk. I need to keep up the walking.

Today's Weight: 261.2

Breakfast: 1 Sausage, Egg and Cheese McMuffin, 3 Hashbrowns, 1 Large Coffee all from McDonald's, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Banana.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Dave's Double, 1 Order of Fries, 1 Dr. Pepper all from Wendy's.

Snack: 3 Cookies w/Icing from Wegman's

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water, 1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper.

Estimated Calories: 3900

Today's Weight: 261.6

Breakfast: 2 Packets of Steel Cut Oatmeal, 4 Pieces of Toast, 4 cups of Coffee

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Olive Garden Italian Dressing, 1 cup of Butternut Squash and Sweet potato Soup.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: Baked Spaghetti, 4 Pieces of Toast.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2630

Today's Weight: 261.0

Breakfast: 2 Packets of Steel Cut Oatmeal, 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 6 cups of Coffee

Lunch: Baked Spaghetti.

Dinner: Meatloaf w/Mashed potatoes.

Snack 1 Bowl of Watermelon, 1 Bowl of Grapes.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 2 cups of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2550

Exercise: 2 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 258.6

Breakfast: 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee

Lunch: 1 Salad, 1 Bowl of Penne w/Meat Sauce.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: Meatloaf, 1 side of Roasted Potatoes.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2600

Exercise: 2 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 259.0

Breakfast: 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee

Lunch: 1 Meatloaf w/Mashed potatoes.

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 1 cup of Soup, 1 Bowl of Grapes.

Dinner: Rotisserie Chicken, 1 side of Roast Potatoes.

Snack: 1 Pint of Vanilla Halo Top Ice Cream.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2660

Exercise: NA

I had a bad headache so I didn't exercise. It's getting real hot out so when I go out walking I'll have to do it in the morning or in the evening.

Today's Weight: 258.4

Breakfast: 8 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 4 cups of Coffee

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Roast Beef and Cheddar Sandwich, 1 side of Chips, 1 Large Dr. Pepper all from McAllisters Deli.

Snack: 1 slice of Cheesecake w/Strawberries, 2 Muffins.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 3620

Exercise: 1.25 Hours of Walking.

I was hoping it would get cooler and it did. Unfortunately it was because it rained all day. I wanted to walk more but because the rain, I couldn't.

Today's Weight: 258.4

Breakfast: 2 Muffins, 2 Fried Eggs, 2 Slices of Toast, 4 cups of Coffee

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Original Burger, 1 side of Fries, 2 Dr. Peppers all from Burger Bach.

Snack: 3 cookies w/Icing all from Wegmans

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk, 1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper.

Estimated Calories: 4100

Exercise: 1.67 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 260.4

Breakfast: 8 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 2 cups of Coffee

Lunch: 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 1 Bowl of Grapes, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Lasagna, 1 Salad w/Chicken and Italian Dressing, 2 Slices of Garlic Toast.

Estimated Calories: 2540

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 262.8

Lunch: Meatloaf w/Mashed Potatoes.

Dinner: Pot Roast, 1 side of Roast Potatoes.

Estimated Calories: 2200

Exercise: 2 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 260.4

Lunch: 1 Poke Bowl.

Snack: 2 slices of Cake.

Dinner: 1/4 of Rotisserie Chicken, 2 sides of Duchess Potatoes.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 3300

Exercise: .4 Hours of Walking.

I got some cake to celebrate my first full day at work. Though the first and second days were just orientation for new employees. I wanted to walk more, but it started raining.

Today's Weight: 262.4

Breakfast: 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 Pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee

Lunch: 2 Hard Boiled Eggs, A few Apple Slices, A few Grapes, 1 piece of Bread, 1 piece of Cheese.

Dinner: 1/4 of Rotisserie Chicken, 2 sides of Duchess Potatoes.

Miscellaneous: 2.5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2200

Exercise: 2 Hours of Walking.

Since I ate so much yesterday I felt full most of the day, so I had a lighter breakfast and lunch.

Today's Weight: 259.4

Breakfast: 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 13 Reece's Pieces Cups, 2 Nature Valley Granola Bars.

Dinner: 1 Braised Lamb Pita from CAVA.

Miscellaneous: 2.5 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk, 1 Beer, 1 Cocktail.

Estimated Calories: 2650

Exercise: 1 Hours of Walking.

I decided to go to a meetup since I haven't been out in a while so I went to a First Friday event.

Back