Matt's Diary

Current Goal: Staying Alive, Healthy, Financially Stable and Sane during a Global Pandemic.

Today's Weight: 259.4

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: Chargrilled Lamb, 1 side of Roast Potatoes, 1 side Salad, 1 Piece of Baklava all from Taziki's.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2450

Exercise: 3.5 hours of Walking.

Current Goal: Staying Alive, Healthy, Financially Stable and Sane during a Global Pandemic.

Today's Weight: 259.4

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: Chargrilled Lamb, 1 side of Roast Potatoes, 1 side Salad, 1 Piece of Baklava all from Taziki's.

Estimated Calories: 2450

I forgot to add I had a bowl of watermelon chunks so the calorie count should be about 2650.

Today's Weight: 256.4

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Fruit and Vinaigrette Dressing, 1 Bowl of Butternut Squash Soup.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Sesame Chicken).

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2510

Today's Weight: 256.8

Breakfast: 10 Pancakes w/Syrup, Butter and Blueberries, 8 Strips of Bacon, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Large Pepperoni Pizza, 1 slice of Cheesecake, 2 Large Cans of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 3400

Exercise: 4.5 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 258.4

Breakfast: 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 Pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Salad, A few Pieces of Bread, 1 Bowl of Shrimp and Scallop Linguine Alla Vodka,,1 Piece of Tiramisu, 2 Glasses of Dr. Pepper,

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water.

Estimated Calories: 3700

Exercise: 2 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 257.0

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 8 Strips of Bacon, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Fruit, 1 Bowl of Watermelon.

Dinner: 1 Plate of Sushi.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2400

Exercise: 2.5 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 257.2

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast,2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: A few pieces of Roast Chicken, 1 side of Roasted Potatoes.

Snack: 1 Bowl of Dried Cranberries,

Dinner: 2 Bowls of Watermelon Chunks.

Snack:1 Pint of Halo Top Ice Cream.

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast,2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: A few pieces of Roast Chicken, 1 side of Roasted Potatoes.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (BBQ Mac and Cheese).

Lunch: A few pieces of Roast Chicken, 1 Salad w/Chicken Fruit and Ginger Sesame Dressing.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Sesame Chicken w/Noodles).

Estimated Calories: 2300

Exercise: 2.75 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 257.4

Lunch: 4 Yogurts.

Snack: 3 Cookies w/Icing from Wegman's.

Dinner: 1 Bowl of Spaghetti w/Meatballs, 2 Slices of Toast.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water.

Estimated Calories: 3200

I ate a little too much specifically the cookies. I also had a job interview, hopefully I'll get the job!.

Today's Weight: 259.0

Breakfast: 1 Traditional (2 Fried Eggs, A few strips of Bacon, 2 Pieces of Toast, 1 side of Seasoned Potatoes), 1 Belgian Waffle, all from First Watch. 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Whiskey Glazed Burger, 1 side of Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper, 1 Cinnabon Caramel pecan Cheesecake, all from TGIFridays.

Estimated Calories: 4400

Today's Weight: 258.6

Breakfast: 10 Pancakes w/Butter and Syrup and Butter, 1 cup of Milk, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Smokehouse Brisket, 1 order of Large Curly Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper all from Arby's.

Snack: 3 Cookies w/Icing from Wegman's

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper.

Estimated Calories: 3700

Today's Weight: 264.2

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal,1 cup of Milk, 3 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Plate of Spaghetti w/meatballs, 2 Pieces of Toast.

Estimated Calories: 2280

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

I had another job interview today and I think it went well. Hopefully I'll be employed soon!

Today's Weight: 259.8

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 6 Pieces of Toast, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 2 Pieces of pork Sausage.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 2 cups of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 1840

Today's Weight: 258.0

Lunch/Dinner: 1/2 of a Rotisserie Chicken, 1 side of Roast Potatoes, 1 Bowl of Peas.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 cups of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2300

Today's Weight: 257.8

Snack: 1 Bowl of Watermelon.

Lunch/Dinner: 1/2 of a Rotisserie Chicken, 1 side of Roast Potatoes, 3 sides of Cole Slaw, 3 sides of Beans.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 cups of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 3100

I ate a little too much, but the good news is I got offered a job at one of the places I interviewed with!

Today's Weight: 258.8

Breakfast: 2 Pieces of Toast, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Grain Bowl w/Braised Lamb, 1 small piece of Pita from CAVA.

Snack: 1 Gelato Sundae.

Estimated Calories: 2500

I had to go to the place where I'm going to be working at to sign some paperwork. I ate a light breakfast because I ate so much on Thursday I felt full.

Back