Matt's Diary

Current Goal: Staying Alive, Healthy, Financially Stable and Sane during a Global Pandemic.

Today's Weight: 256.8

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 pieces of Toast, 3 Packets of oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 Grilled Chicken breasts, 1 side of Roasted potatoes, 1 side of Corn, 1 side of Kale, 2 sides of Peas.

Dinner: 1 Package of Baked Spaghetti, 1 slice of Cheesecake.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 3300

Exercise: 2 hours of Walking.

I've been disappointed that my weight hasn't been going down so I broke down and had some Cheesecake. Also I had an interview today, the second with the same company so hopefully that will pan out.

Current Goal: Staying Alive, Healthy, Financially Stable and Sane during a Global Pandemic.

Today's Weight: 257.8

Breakfast: 1 Bacon, Egg and Cheese on Brioche, 1 Bowl of Oatmeal w/Strawberries, Pecans and Cinnamon, 1 Bagel w/Cream Cheese, 1 Large Hazelnut Coffee all from Panera; 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Toasted Steak and Cheddar, 1 cup of Ten Vegetable Soup, 1 Apple all from Panera.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2450

Exercise: 2.67 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 254.8

Breakfast: 7 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 8 Strips of Bacon,1 Cup of Milk, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 3 Sugar Cookies w/Icing all from Wegmans.

Lunch/Dinner: Spaghetti w/Meatballs, 2 Pieces of Toast.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water, 1 Cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 3350

Exercise: 1.5 hours of Walking.

I did okay, I only walked an hour, but I walked by myself so it was basically power walking.

Today's Weight: 254.6

Breakfast: 12 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Bacon BBQ Burger, 1 side of Fries, 4 Dr. Peppers, 1 slice of Carrot Cake all from Rock Bottom Brewery.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water, 1 Cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 4700

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

Misty not up to walking?

She is but she has trouble walking because of her leg. The vet says it doesn't register at times and she'll fall down. On days when she's falling down a lot, I try to keep her walks short.

Today's Weight: 257.2

Breakfast: 1 Bacon, Egg and Cheese on Brioche, 1 Bowl of Oatmeal w/Strawberries, Pecans and Cinnamon, 1 Bagel w/Cream Cheese, 1 Large Hazelnut Coffee all from Panera; 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Piece of Chicken French, 1side of Sauteed Greens, 1side of Potatoes Gratin all from Wegmans.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's Bowls TV Dinner (Beef Pot Roast).

Snack: 6 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2600

Exercise: 2.5 hours of Walking.

She is but she has trouble walking because of her leg. The vet says it doesn't register at times and she'll fall down. On days when she's falling down a lot, I try to keep her walks short.
Good for you, Matt. I’m glad she’s still getting out for walks with you xo

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Strips of Bacon, 4 Pieces of Toast, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Piece of Pulled Pork BBQ, 1 side of Green Beans, 1 side of Macaroni all from Wegmans.

Dinner: Spaghetti and Meatballs, 4 Pieces of Garlic Toast.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2900

Exercise: 1 hour of Walking.

I ate a little too much today, I also took Wednesday off because I have a job interview.

Today's Weight: 256.2

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Strips of Bacon, 6 Pieces of Toast, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Fruit, 1 Piece of Chicken, 1 side of Roast Potatoes.

Snack: 2 Sugar Cookies w/Icing from Wegman's.

Dinner: 1 Piece of Chicken French, 1 side of Sauteed Greens, 1side of Potatoes Gratin all from Wegmans.

Miscellaneous: 1 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 3500

Exercise: 2.75 hour of Walking.

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Strips of Bacon, 6 Pieces of Toast, 6 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: Chicken Parmesan 1 side of Spaghetti Noodles, 1 side of greens all from Wegman's.

Dinner: 1 Braised Lamb Pita all from Cava.

Estimated Calories: 2600

Exercise: 1.5 hour of Walking.

Today was the second to last day of work. Unfortunately I heard back from the company I was interviewing at and I didn't get the job. Honestly it was probably a good thing.

Today's Weight: 256.0

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Strips of Bacon, 4 Pieces of Toast, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Piece of Chicken French, 1 side of Sauteed Greens, 1 side of Potatoes Gratin, 3 Kale and Quinoa Cakes, all from Wegmans.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Chicken Teriyaki).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 2 cups of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2650

Exercise: 2 hour of Walking.

Today was the last day at work, unfortunately it was ruined because my apartment complex called and said someone complained about an odor. So I was worried most of the day. I figured it was because Misty keeps making a mess and I didn't really do a good job cleaning it up.

Today's Weight: 255.0

Breakfast: 7 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 4 Strips of Bacon, 1 cup of Milk, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Pepperoni Flatbread Pizza, 1/2 Strawberry Poppyseed Salad, 1 Cranberry Orange Muffin, 1 Large Pepsi, all from Panera.

Snack: 1 Gelato Sundae.

Dinner: Tempura Shrimp Sushi

Miscellaneous: 1 cups of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 3500

Exercise: 2.5 hour of Walking.

Breakfast: 10 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 4 Strips of Bacon, 4 Pieces of Toast, 4 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Yogurt, A few Peanuts.

Lunch/Dinner: 3 Pieces of Ham, 2 sides of Mashed Potatoes 1 side of Coleslaw, 1 side of Lima Beans, 2 Pieces of Peach Pie A La Mode.

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 1 Apple.

Miscellaneous: 2 cups of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 3000

Exercise: 4 hour of Walking.

Happy Easter!

Today's Weight: 257.4

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 6 Sausage Links, 6 Pieces of Toast, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 6 Yogurts, 1 side of Coleslaw.

Dinner: 1 Salad w/Chicken.

Snack: 1 slice of Cake.

Estimated Calories: 2900

Exercise: 2.5 hours of Walking.

Back