Matt's Diary

Current Goal: Staying Alive, Healthy, Financially Stable and Sane during a Global Pandemic.

Today's Weight: 259.2

Breakfast: 6 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 2 Yogurts, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Angus Club, 1 side of Chips, 1 Large Dr. Pepper, all from McAllister's Deli.

Snack: 3 Cookies w/Icing all from Wegman's.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 3150

Exercise: 2.5 hours of Walking.

Current Goal: Staying Alive, Healthy, Financially Stable and Sane during a Global Pandemic.

Today's Weight: 260.0

Breakfast: 1 Sausage, Egg and Cheese McMuffin, 3 Hashbrowns, 1 Large Coffee all from McDonald's. 2 Coffees.

Lunch: 1 Piece of Peruvian Chicken, 1 Corn Muffin, 1 side of Vegetables.

Dinner: 1 Smokehouse Brisket, 1 order of Medium Curly Fries, 1 Medium Dr. Pepper all from Arby's.

Snack: 1 slice of Chocolate Cheesecake.

Miscellaneous: 1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper.

Estimated Calories: 4100

Exercise: 4.5 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 261.2

Breakfast: 4 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Pieces of French Chicken w/Butter Sauce, 1 side of Potatoes Au Gratin, 1 side of Greens.

Dinner: Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce, 1 Salad w/Ranch Dressing, 2 Pieces of bread all from Vinny's.

Miscellaneous: 1 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2800

Today's Weight: 260.4

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: Pulled Pork BBQ, 1 side of Macaroni, 1 side of Greens.

Dinner: 1 Baked Spaghetti, 4 Pieces of Garlic Toast.

Estimated Calories: 2800

Today's Weight: 260.4

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Double Quarter Pounder w/Cheese, 1 Large order of Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper all from McDonalds.

Snack: 3 Doughnuts.

Estimated Calories: 3700

Exercise: 2 hours of Walking.

Today was an awful day. It started off normal, I took Misty for a walk, that lasted longer than usual. She started getting diarrhea, and kept having it, even when I took her inside. It turned red and she was clearly in distress so I took her to the emergency vet. The vet found a tumor in her abdomen that was of considerable size, and it was probably going to get worse. Considering this and her other health problems, and her age, I had to make a very tough decision and I had to euthanize her. I wish I didn't have to do it, but I figured it was better than her suffering. RIP Misty.

Oh, Matt. I'm so sorry to hear that. You were right to make that decision as it was the kindest thing you could do for Misty. You have cared so well for her & given her so much love. She was a very lucky dog. RIP Misty :beating:

Today's Weight: 260.2

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 pieces of Toast, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Pepperoni Flatbread Pizza, 1 Orange Cranberry Muffin, 1 Regular Pepsi all from Panera.

Miscellaneous: 1 cup of Milk, 1 Bottled Water.

Estimated Calories: 2370

Today's Weight: 258.6

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 pieces of Toast, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 6 Yogurts.

Dinner: 2 Pieces of Pork Sausage, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Lima Beans, 1 Dinner Roll, 1 slice of Carrot Cake.

Miscellaneous: 2 cups of Milk, 2 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 3300

Exercise: 4 hours of Walking.

I haven't been eating well, I think eating sweets and junk is a coping mechanism. I've been walking which is good, mainly to get out of the apartment. It feels empty, walking helps some though it still reminds me of Misty. One of my neighbors told me I should get a hobby which I'm thinking of doing. I hope I can at least keep up with the walking.

Hey Matt, sorry to hear about Misty, that was a tough but necessary decision. She lead a very good and long life, you gave that to her.

In about an hour we have to take our old dog, Sister, to the Vet to be put down. Not a good week for old dogs. When you get a pet you know something like this has to happen eventually, but that doesn't make it any easier when the time comes.

Hey Matt, sorry to hear about Misty, that was a tough but necessary decision. She lead a very good and long life, you gave that to her.

In about an hour we have to take our old dog, Sister, to the Vet to be put down. Not a good week for old dogs. When you get a pet you know something like this has to happen eventually, but that doesn't make it any easier when the time comes.

I'm sorry to hear about Sister.

Breakfast: 10 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 4 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 3 Icing Cookies from Wegman's

Lunch/Dinner: 1 1/4 Hot Dog from Wawa.

Miscellaneous: 2 16 oz. cans of Pepsi, 1 Bottled Water.

Estimated Calories: 2950

Exercise: 2 hours of Walking.

I did okay calorie-wise but most of what I ate was junk. I haven't walked as much but I think that might be okay because I believe I get more exercise walking by myself than I ever did walking Misty, since when I walked her, I would stop every so often so she could sniff and use the bathroom. I hope I can keep the walking up, when I walk all I can think about is Misty.

It's ok to grieve over Misty, Matt & thinking of her when you're walking is not a bad thing at all. One day you will know when it's time to get another dog. It took me over a year before I knew I just had to get another dog. There is a dog somewhere down the track waiting to be rescued by you when you are ready. :grouphug:

It's ok to grieve over Misty, Matt & thinking of her when you're walking is not a bad thing at all. One day you will know when it's time to get another dog. It took me over a year before I knew I just had to get another dog. There is a dog somewhere down the track waiting to be rescued by you when you are ready. :grouphug:

Thank you. I've been thinking about her every day. I've been trying to keep busy by walking to no avail. I'm waiting for her ashes to be delivered, I hope Ill get some closure by spreading them though I'm not sure where. I think it'll be at least a year before I get another pet, unless I decide to take in one of the stalker cats.

Today's Weight: 259.0

Breakfast: 6 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 2 Fried Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 4 Strips of Bacon, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Whiskey Glazed Burger, 1 side of Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper, 1 Cinnabon Caramel pecan Cheesecake, all from TGIFridays.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water.

Estimated Calories: 3800

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 261.2

Breakfast: 2 Packets of Steel Cut Oatmeal, 2 Pieces pf Toast, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Garden Salad w/Ranch Dressing, 2 Pieces of Peruvian Chicken Breasts, 1 side of Corn.

Snack: 1 Bowl of Grapes

Dinner: Pulled Pork BBQ, 1 side of Corn, 1 side of Potatoes Gratin.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 2 Cups of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2350

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Strips of Bacon, 4 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Steel Cut Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 6 Yogurts.

Dinner: 2 Pieces of Peruvian Chicken Breasts, 1 side of Corn, 2 sides of Potatoes Gratin, 1 side of Green Beans

Miscellaneous: 1.5 L of Water, 2 Cups of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2420

Exercise: 2.25 hours of Walking.

I did ok today, at least I'm keeping up with the walking. I also got Misty's ashes back today from the vet.

20210518_120857.jpg

Back