Mandi's Before/In Between/After Thread

Have you reached your size 2 goal yet? You've done an amazing job!
In your recent pics, you're about the size I want to be, just on a smaller scale. (I'm 5'6," so 130 lbs on me is roughly equivalent to 100 lbs on you.)

Holy smokes! What a complete transformation!!! You should be so proud of the amazing job you've done!

Aww thank you guys! I am a size 0 now! And as far as my workout goes I do 20 minutes of non stop jumping jacks, mountain climbers, pushups, suicide jumps, jump roping, running in place, power jumps, globe jumps....etc

I'm actually in the process of filming my own workout sessions for youtube so people can copy my routine! =) Thanks for all the kind words again!

question i hope its not too weird, but how big was your chest when you started, it doesnt seem like you lost them all which is great im scared im going to lose ALL of mine but i can fit into a DD atm sooo but congrats on holding onto some of them, i always wonder if they will vanish into nothingness

WOW... u have done really good... you should be very proud... and you have a very pretty face!! I try so hard... but i cant stay motivated =( i guess i have to try harder...

Awesome work! In the first picture you looked middle-aged but now you look about 16 like you've lost about 20 years off you! Well done! :)

so how much weight have u lost total n what size did u start out at? cuz all i gotta say is u look great your HOTT keep up the good work

You're a beautiful girl both before and after, but your confidence definitely radiates in the after photos.
Congratulations; keep up the good work!

you look gorgeous! really good job
im the same size as you but i just cant seem to get into the groove and lose the weight

Hi guys,
Just wanted to let you know that I will have new pictures coming up soon! Full body ones!
However I also wanted to show you the workouts I follow on a daily basis that you all can watch and do as well! They DO work! And it will kick your ass the first few times lol.

You look awesome! How do these workouts work exactly? Do you just randomly do whatever ones you want or is there a process? Which ones do you do?

I'm so inspired by you! I wanna lose 60 pounds. Do you remember how soon you began to butice your weight loss? I'm so anxious but I kno I have to be patient. I'm giving up white flour or candy. Did you give up any particular foods to help your weight loss?

Thank you all for the kind words.
I've been really depressed lately and I've gotten up to 109 pounds, I feel like my sadness is making me not workout and not care about what I put into my body. I also can't afford groceries right now so I'm stuck eating the food at my job ( a BBQ restaurant ). I'm just really scared I'm going to let myself go again, I NEVER want to look like I used too, just hope I can beat this.

what are you used to weighing? 109 sounds like a perfect weight.... just believe in yourself that you wont let yourself gooo. remember all the hard work it took to get where you are. and remember food will only make you feel better temporarily so dont turn there for comfort because its not going to benefit you in the long run! try your best to cope and taking on here or to people in person will help you. try not to let your feelings bottle up. good luck hun! :)

Ah,

So here I am almost 3 years later. Boy are they not kidding when they say it's a lifestyle change not a diet. It is a daily struggle to not fall off of track and gain everything back. I have gained about 18 pounds since then. It's so hard for me to not emotional eat/binge.

But I am determined to get back on track and not fall off again. I'm grateful that I've only gained 18 pounds in the past 3 years... But I'd like to get back to my prime, where I am most happy and physically fit.

So I'll be starting back up exactly what I did 3 years ago, today.

-Mandi

Originally Posted by Mandi

Ah,

So here I am almost 3 years later. Boy are they not kidding when they say it's a lifestyle change not a diet. It is a daily struggle to not fall off of track and gain everything back. I have gained about 18 pounds since then. It's so hard for me to not emotional eat/binge.

But I am determined to get back on track and not fall off again. I'm grateful that I've only gained 18 pounds in the past 3 years... But I'd like to get back to my prime, where I am most happy and physically fit.

So I'll be starting back up exactly what I did 3 years ago, today.

-Mandi

Oh no, girl!! What happened? You were doing so good. What threw you off?

I know you can do it! What's your plan of attack this time around?

~Alta <3

Back