Mandi's Before/In Between/After Thread

let me tell you, you look beautiful and you are a great inspiration... wanted to know you work out until you burn 1200 calories right???

let me tell you, you look beautiful and you are a great inspiration... wanted to know you work out until you burn 1200 calories right???

Thank you!
And all I do is eat 1200 calories a day and workout at least 40 mins a day as well!

Hi guys,
Just wanted to let you know that I will have new pictures coming up soon! Full body ones!
However I also wanted to show you the workouts I follow on a daily basis that you all can watch and do as well! They DO work! And it will kick your ass the first few times lol.

UPDATED! here are some more before pics:

Before:
on the far right:
ewwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg

on the far left:
theoldme.jpg

After: ( these were taken today! )
fullbody.jpg

aftershot.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you all! :)

Heres a better quality pic I took:
Sorry about the semi-nudity :/

fullbooody.jpg

Nothing "semi-nude" about this photo... its a weight loss forum & its approiate, not just saying becuase I am a guy. But CONGRATULATIONS on the weight loss!

Wow! Amazing results! I am just blown away with your results! Congratulations!

I am 4'11 and have been trying to shed the last 20 pounds and I am interested to know what your high intensity workout consist of? Mind sharing? I workout about 4-6 times a week with cardio/strength training and it just seems that after the first 25 pounds fell off I have been stuck in the 140's and can't get out. Maybe I'm eating too much I don't know, never been a calorie counter but I eat very healthy. We have the same body type, small and petite, and what you're doing obviously works! I am just impressed to see how you transformed! Congratulations again! =)

Wow, whatever you did, it really worked!!! You look absolutely fabulous!
Really makes me feel like I can do this too!

Seriously though, congratulations! :D

Back