Mandi's Before/In Between/After Thread

Mandi2

So I decided to delete my other thread in the on topic section and post this here instead!

Here is my before. ( this is how I looked in December )

This is me in January.

This is me a taken a couple of days ago.

If I can get someone to take pictures of me or a big enough mirror I will take far away body shots - it's hard to take them yourself!
I'd love to tell you how much weight I've lost but I've chosen not to weigh myself at all in this process - in fear of becoming obsessive and weighing myself every hour!
However I can tell you that in December I wore a size 12 - and even a 14 in some pants. I started my weight loss journey January 4th. Today March 01, 2010 I'm sporting a size 7!
My goal is to get down to a size 2. I'm 5'0 and small boned so I think that's a reasonable goal!

Oh, and If you're wondering what I have done to lose this weight I follow this routine every day.

Stick to a 1200 calorie a day workout.
Lots of water and unsweetened tea.
High intensity work out 30 mins a day - sometimes 15 if I'm busy.

I plan on making a video of my workout that I've kind of self created so you can get a better idea of what I do. So far it's been extremely successful and I'm very proud of myself for thinking of these things on my own. I combine cardio with a lot of aerobic exercise in between - along with strength training while running in place, jumping squats...etc. 2 months ago I could barely do 2 push ups - now I'm able to do at least 20 real push ups in a row!

What's also really fantastic and interesting is I had a lot of stretch marks in 2009 - even all the way into December however, they have all DISSAPEARED now - I mean GONE....no white marks nothing just gone.There are maybe a couple really really faded ones on my sides but you would have to put your face right up close and squint to see them! Since I started this routine I have been taking daily vitamins...rubbing scar gel on them, as well as a topical Vitamin E lotion. I can't believe I didn't notice until last night when I was showing - I was like wait a second....I couldn't believe it - I ran and showed the boyfriend!

Hopefully you will see more pictures within the next month!

Last edited:
Wow! :sifone:

That is one dramatic and awesome transformation. All of this in 3 months? That is just unbelievable. Kudos to you, I wish I was able to do it that fast. Keep on truckin' girl...

Thank you - It does feel pretty fast. But I haven't done anything unhealthy. I've even had a couple cheat meals where I had a piece of cake or something - but if I did I would double my workout to compensate! Still got 5 sizes to go! I'm sure that will take longer since I've heard its harder to lose that last chunk of weight.

Awesome work, keep it up, you look great :) Would like to know your exercise regime and how long did it take you to lose weight?

So I finally got the courage to weigh myself and I was speechless!
I weigh 20 pounds less then I did a month and a half ago!!! I'm SO stoked and proud of myself. I didn't do anything unhealthy, just working out everyday and a 1200 calorie a day diet plan - I even cheated a couple meals here and there!

Hi Mandi,

I had been reading your thread and was impressed by your motivation and efforts to lose 20 pounds.

I am also 5'0" and current weight is 120. I am considered "overweight" by apperance. My goal is to lose 20 pounds to my true "thin" weight of 100.

I would like to say congrats for your accomplishment to lose 20 pounds as it came true for you.

http://weight-loss.fitness.com/images/smilies/party.gif

you're absolutely gorgeous... please move to eastern canada hahah- good work !!

Back