Cohen's Lifestyle 'Get back on it' re-journeying

Prefix for Cohen's Lifestyle
Hey Nicks,

Don't be too hard on yourself, there could be many reasons for only the 400gram loss and I'm sure if you stay off the scale a bit the next time will put a smile on your face :)

How is the packing going, almost time for your move, yay :)

Take it easy and chat soon.

xxx

Ahhh haaaaa...

I knew that 400g could not be right! I am not one to weigh more than once a week but I knew something was up as I could 'feel' that I had lost more than that! That 400g has become 900g all in one day! I must have been retaining fluid or something?

I am happier now :) he he he

Yes the packing is all done Angel!! I have only left out my clothing for work for the week and my food. I am SO looking forward to a new begining in my new flat! It should be WONDERFUL and we have the most stunning view!

Thanks for poping into my diary, when I get some time I might put a longer update in.

All the best with your weight-loss adventures lovely ones!

xx nicky

Still here and plodding along.

I have no internet at home and work has been SO busy so I haven't had a chance to post or read :(

I have lost another 900g this week. I hope it's not the mango making my weight-loss slow?!? I never used to eat them before but they are in season now.

Best of luck to you all, I will get around to reading and posting when I can!

xx nicky

Hi

Okay SO I was going to have a pitty party and write about how I am so dissapointed in myself and how I cant believe how I have put weight back on again but then I thought ''what is the point''.

I am just going to depress myself. I know there are many, many people out there who have started the journey and falled off the wagon, it cannot be denied that starting again is much harder than starting inicially! The result may be the same but attaining the inicial motivation to 'get back on it' is the hard part.

I have started again today after putting back on a lot of weight, but not all of it. I literally put 15kg's on in 2 weeks and that wasn't by stuffing my face 24-7. I have a very sensertive body and even my doctor's would agree. I am not going to wallow in my shame but and going to use it to propel me to get to my goal. :nopity:

A new journey is set even though the same destination and further will be reached.

Come walk with me as I find my way through the forrest of Cohen's.
Re-fresh, re-new, re-think, re-evaluate.

xxx nicole (pasrt thread: Nicole's London weight-loss journey)

P.S I am hoping in a months time I will blitz a big chunk of this weight!:auto:

I have been reading your messages. I also need some motivation and advice. I started about 2 months ago. I was also fully motivated. I just wanted to loose about 8 to 10kg. In the beginning I felt that the food was just not enough but I must still say that I just can't seem to enjoy my food. I would diet about 2 weeks, and then on my 3rd weekend I did not stick to the diet and then on the Monday I started with the diet again. I eventually lost 7kgs in this month. In my second month I lost a little slower. I lost untill 10kg. I must say that we were away and that I again did not stick to the diet. I feel that I don't know how to cope on a weekend when everybody is visiting and one sees all the nice food. Again I must add that I did not at all over eat myself. Just a little snack here and there. Why is it that you loose and when you cheat a little you gain weight so fast. Then when you start on the Monday it takes about 2 days just to loose that weight all over agin. Can I ask that I do the re-feed and then just watch what I eat. Will it then help to help keep the weight off. I just feel that I am happy with what I have lost so far. I just want to be able to eat a snack here and there and then just really watch my diet or don't they re-feed if you have not lost all the weight they want you to loose? Sorry I bothered you but it seemed to me that you will know how I feel because you have also done the diet and now started again. Thankyou

Hi All

I'm still here going strong. Just no internet at home so haven't been able to post :S

Sorry Koeki I ment to reply to you but I cant at the moment as my work internet usage is monitored (by how many clicks I make). WIll post when the internet comes back on at my house or I get some time at a Internet Cafe.

xxx

p.s 1.1 kg's lost for me this week :) YAY!!!!

That's great London Darling! 1.1kgs. Just like Willie Nelson said "On the road again....." Nicky is back!!!! Well done!!! xoxoxo Cate.

Hey All

Just to give you a quick update I spoke to the 1st Personal online programme in the UK (which is Cohen's Lifestyle Clinic here) and I am going to get a new online programme as being of and on my old propgramme that I was tested for over 1 year ago is not correct for my blood profile anymore. I have had to go off my old programme for 1 week and tomorrow I am going for the fasting blood test to get the new programme made up. As I dont have heaps to loose I want to make sure that my programme is 100% correct for my body and that I am going to be able to maintain the new me so have decided that this is my best option.

I am excited and looking forward to getting my new programme :) Just thought I would pop in and let you all know! I still dont have the internet at home so am only able to jump online for a small amount of time and have been reading diaries on my phone but cant really post as it doesn't work to well.

All the best to all you Coheniets and hope to be back in the land of the internet very shortly.

Big hugs to you all

xx nicky

Good for you Nicky! You are making certain that you get it right. That's really admirable! xoxo Cate

Had my fasting blood test this morning bright and early!!! I had to go off my old programme for 1 week before I was allowed to take another test.

I cant wait to get my new programme and see how it differs from my old one :) So excited!

Hope your all doing well on your individual journies! I love the fact that Cohen's works SO well and is so good for our bodies- I never feel better than when I am 100% on plan!

Have a glorious day in AUS/ SA / AMERICA, it is a stunning 11 deg C day in London and the Sun in shining- summer will be here soon!

xx nicky

BTW I checked the 1stpersonaldiet website and my goal weight is much lower on this one than the Australian Cohen's site. Check it out for yourself and see what you get:

DAY ONE...

Hello all

Been SO long since my last post! Well that's cause I have been around just not really posting till I had some news.

Well.... today is Day one for me on my NEW plan and how exciting is that!!!

I am allowed x3 fruit and x6 crackers!!! YAY That is more than I could have before :)

Breakfast: Yoghurt. x2 Saladas
Snack: x2 Braeburn Apple and Diet Coke
Lunch: Steak, flat mushroom and half a small tomato. x1 Braeburn Apple and x2 Salada Crackers.
Dinner: Tuna Soup, x2 crackers, x1 portion of cantaloupe melon (yep new on plan)

The day is done and I was feeling a bit grumpy and emotional. I am in the right head space just a bit annoyed with how crazy work has been and having to stay back late! It is going to be a VERY busy few months for me as we are re-branding at work and that means my job has just quadrupled. I will be in when I can and will try and start posting a food diary to saty acountrable and to givee other some ideas.

Hope your all doing well.

Much love
xx nicole

I am allowed x3 fruit and x6 crackers!!! YAY That is more than I could have before :)
Snap! Me too. I know that I was lucky with that. Tired tonight London darling but just wanted you to know that I'm following what's happening with you. Good for you, sweets getting a new plan, xoxo Cate

Hi All

I'm still kicking about! It's been 4 weeks on my new plan this Monday and I'm excited to weigh-in!!! I know I have lost a bunch... woo hooooo!

Haven't been around much as I have been SO busy with work all I have been able to do is work, eat, sleep... no life right now :( Anyway will check in again soon and update my progress. Hope your all doing well!!!!

I am 120% in the zone and LOVING having my new plan- no more dizzyness, blackouts, hunger or weakness woo hooo!!!!

Hugs to you all
xx nicky

Great to hear from you London Darrrling & to share your excitement & joy. Much more interesting than our politics, hey? I enjoy reading posts like yours as they are worth much more than what anyone's scales say. Mwah! Well done, you!
xoxo Cate

Great to hear from you London Darrrling & to share your excitement & joy. Much more interesting than our politics, hey? I enjoy reading posts like yours as they are worth much more than what anyone's scales say. Mwah! Well done, you!
xoxo Cate

Thanks Cate, SO wonderful to hear from you! I feel as though i miss all you guys whilst I am So busy. Cant wait to catch-up on all your journies and visit more diaries again... ow to have more hours in the day!

Have a lovely weekend :)

xx nicky

:party:

Well done Nicky, you are doing so well, you will be done before you know it!!!
I'm still struggling with the programme and with Cate's advice going to now go and see someone, think it has more to do with my head than anything else, still believe so much in it just need to sort myself out, in such a bad place at the moment :banghead:

SO SO happy for you, saw that pic of you on FB and you are looking absolutely STUNNING!

XXX

Angel... sweetie xx

:party:

Well done Nicky, you are doing so well, you will be done before you know it!!!
I'm still struggling with the programme and with Cate's advice going to now go and see someone, think it has more to do with my head than anything else, still believe so much in it just need to sort myself out, in such a bad place at the moment :banghead:

SO SO happy for you, saw that pic of you on FB and you are looking absolutely STUNNING!

XXX

Hey Angel

Been missing your posts and I have not been online as much as I want to either. Owww sweets I hope your okay, you see with Cohen's it really is about your mind more than your body and going without or being restricted from our usual foods causes so many things to rise up in us. It seems crazy but it really does. When I first re-started I just wanted something too munch on, I wan't really hungry I just wanted the comfort of food and that joy you get after and whilst eating something yummy.
Cate is so wise and if you think it will help to to flesh things out and speak to someone then that's great! I know that there is an underlying cause why all of us are over-weight so addressing that will make the journey so much easier. I can tell you that I have attempted the programme many, many times in the past and have not succeeded that's because my head was not in the right space. I dont know exactly how to get in the right space but you need to be there before you try to manage the programme again. Try not to be too hard on yourself and just try to stick to cohenie foods without weighting them. Dont let yourself feel over-whelemed or trapped just know you ARE in control and have the power to not let food overcome you.

Your a wonderful person Angel and I know your going to get there- just sort out the bits and pieces that are with-holding you. Big hugs to you!

Thanks for the pic comment, lol my husband is a good photographer!
xx nic:piggy:

Lost only 500g this week. I guess after 4 weeks on new plan and a big loss my body has to take stock but I am REALLY hoping that it speeds up and I start loosing 1kg a week again!! Ahhhhh I jusst want to get rid of these kg's :S I have my sisters wedding in October and am hoping to be finished by then!

Hope everyone is doing well on plan!

xx nic

Back