Cohen's Lifestyle 'Get back on it' re-journeying

Prefix for Cohen's Lifestyle
Hi Nic, 5 months to lose 12.4kg on Cohen's? Pwah! Piece of fruit! Your weight-loss ticker looks so impressive! Losing almost 10kg in the 1st 4 weeks this time around was fairly awesome I think. It's usually only when you have heaps to lose & you haven't any more. I'm really impressed with your commitment Nic. Please send me some! Well done! xoxoCate

Thanks very much for your kind words cate!!!

Woo hoo I lost 1.4kg's this week- Sooooooooooooo happy with that :) If I can loose 1kg a week I will be more than content! I am absolutly LOVING having a new plan and am never ever hungry. Just have the extra fruit and cracker really does make the biggest difference to me :)

I am off to Royal Ascot in 2 weeks time for the Races which will be Amazing and I get to wear a nice dress and hat- I just love getting dressed up. You never know maybe I will even post an interim pic of me before I loose the last 10ish kg's ???

Hope your all winning on yiur weight-loss journies. Remeber Cohen's is as easy as you 'think' it is so stay positive and keep yourself on track.

xx nic

Ooh...off to Ascot, London darling! I would love to see a photo of you in all your finery. That would be lovely! Well done Nic, xoxo Cate, singing a 40 down, only 11 to go song, tra la la. Wee hoo!

Wooop woop 1.5kg's lost this week!!!!!!

Ahhhhhh I cant believe it- SO HAPPY! I would recomend anyone considering a new plan to go for it as I have never lost so much in a week on my old plan after the first 4 weeks have gone by!

Thanks for your comment Cate, I cant believe how far I have come :)

xx ld

Still going strong :)

I have been really sick with gastro so haven't been on plan as I haven't been able to eat at all :( Was worried about putting on weight but I seem to be fine although I have Hard Rock Calling festival I am going to on Friday and hubby wants me to take the cohen's day off. lol he used to be all like on again off again.... I can never trust you... but now that I am looking good he is suggesting deviation ?!? This is confusing for me as I really want to reach my goal, I will have to serioiusly consider if this is worth it or not but as I have already been sick this week and have been back 100% I already feel in the swing of things... it's hard to know what to do and I just love being slim and healthy so I dont want to jepordise that. Never mind I will think on it and see how I feel.

I lost 1.3kg's last week- wooo hooo I really cant believe how well this new plan is working for me!

All the best to my fellow coheniets out there, hope your all on the wagon
xx nic

I lost 1.3kg's last week- wooo hooo I really cant believe how well this new plan is working for me!

WOW, congrats lady!! That is fantastic!!
What *new* plan are you referring to...?

Good luck for the rest of your journey!! ;)

Luvbug
xxx

WOW, congrats lady!! That is fantastic!!
What *new* plan are you referring to...?

Good luck for the rest of your journey!! ;)

Luvbug
xxx

Hey Luvbug

Thanks for the encouragement! I got a new Cohen's plan to kick start my weight loss again as I was finding that I was only loosing around 600-800g a week if I was lucky!

The new plan is going well, I have had 2 weeks off with being sick but am back on 100% till goal now so wish me luck!

I hope your doing well on plan if that's what your choosing to do

xx nic

Hey Nicky,

So glad you are still on track and oh my goodness you are almost done as well!! The finish line is so close now.

Saw some of your pics on FB and wow you look absolutely amazing, wow wow wow.

Keep up the good work Nic's

xxx

Hey Nic

Long time and I can see that you have been doing fantastic!! Well done and you should be so proud of yourself.

Your post to Ang about ones head has to be in the right place is so spot on. My head has been in a very bad place the last 3 months but I have now snapped out of it and I'm back on the wagon.

I AM IN CONTROL!!

You are an inspiration and I will be checking in more often now.

Keep up the great work!!

Hey yall

Just a message to let you all know that I am doing just fine and am still alive and kicking! Been manic with work and just get hardly anytime to go online by the time I get home, make my dinner, make my lunch and then get to bed.

I am getting closer and closer to goal now and am going to start re-feeding in another two weeks. I know my body is ready for it and will be happy with whatever I get to at this point. I am hoping to be around 72-73kg's and 72kg's was m top goal. I feel SO much healthier and my knees and body are really thanking me for it!

I am going back to Aus next month for my sisters wedding and am SO excited to see my family. By the time I go back all together I would have lost close to 50kg's which is a HUGE amount, so my family are going to be totally shocked! I am so proud of myself for really working at cohen's and even though I have been on and off it for a few years I feel like I am really starting to change my thinking. I cannot eat what I want to eat, I NEED to eat what suits my body (which is not sugar and sweet things). I have really found that my body craves the sugar especally when I am feeling weak.

Cohen's is still the BEST thing I have ever done and I am so glad that I have taken this journey. In the future I might aim to loose another 4kg's but at the moment I know I need to finish this cycle and actually start living a normal life.

Sorry lovely ladies I haven't been reading up on your journies, when I get some time I will check up on you all.

Best of luck with all your plans

lots of love and hugs

xxx london darling

Hi London Darling, I am so happy for you Nic. You keep rising to the challenges of life & you are so strong. You deserve all the best as you have really worked for it. Sending you lots of love, lovely lady, xoxo Cate

Hello hello

Ooowwww this Sunday I start my re-feeding!!! My body is really craving it now and I am constantly weak- I can barely stand sometimes as I have NO energy. I am not hungry at all but I never really get hungry anymore, I have noticed that instead of hunger I experience weakness and tiedness- I guess we dont all react the same.

I am actually dare I say it.... mostly happy with my new slimmer body- the only placeI have any fat left is my thighs but they are still in proportion to the rest of my bodie. I cant believe that I can now wear skirts that are above the knee!!!! This is a first for me :)

People there are SO many advantages to loosing weight and I can tell you it is all worth it in the end. I honest cant believe that I have finally come to the end of phase one and am going to start phase two. I have been on and off cohen's for YEARS and since getting a new plan I can see a massive difference. All I can say is do this for yourself, to love yourself and have faith that you deserve to look and feel wonderful!!

I want to thank you all for your support and know that I will be back in here now and then- life is just rather busy at the moment.

Thanks Cate for all your love and hugs- I am sending them right back to you xxx

xxx nic

Nic, I am so happy for you that I could almost cry! Words fail me &, as you know, that's no mean feat. So impressed!.....xoxoxo Cate

Wow Nics, Congratulations, you are there :) We going to need some before and after pics please :)

You are such a motivation for me as I have the same amount to lose as you had, and it keeps me positive to see that you have done and I can too. I have also decided to get a new plan, seeing the consultant on Saturday and getting my bloods done, I have been losing on my old plan, I'm just tired all the all time which is a big concern for me and my old plan expired so thought it's time to get a new one, hoping this one kick starts my loss as well.

Again, well done Nics, you must be looking amazing!!

xxx

Oooowwww thanks you all w so much!!!

Thanks for all being there for my epic (and very long) journey! I think Cohen's is still the best thing EVER and am amazed to say that I have 'arrived'.

I ended up starting re-feed on Friday as I woke up on Thursday and felt as though I was going to pass out and constantly felt weak. I have to say since increasing my portions and adding extra fruit I am a changed woman! I LOVE refeed it's amazing.

Even though I have been on and off COhen's for ages and ages since I got my new plan and finished it, this is the very first time I have ever done refeeding! I think it is both important to do it to learn to maintain your weight but also so you can see how much your body can handle, what it likes and dislikes, how much we can actually eat without putting on weight which prooves it is possible to maintain.

I have to admit everyday I get on the scales I am a little nervous but then I have only ever lost or stayed the same since starting refeed so all is well :) I know my body was TOTALLY ready for it so I'm glad I've started!

Thanks again all for your encouragement and support. This journey is possible and if you put your mind to it the weight WILL come off :)

Once I get some pics taken I will do a before and after- I have THE most horrible before pic :S

Take care lovelies and thanks for popping by!

xx nic

Hi London Darling, Wondering how you are doing these days. Hope life is treating you well. It's very sad what happened in London recently. It must have been awful! I would love to hear how you are going if you have the time and/or inclination to share, xoxo Cate

Back