Club 160s

I am currently in my 160s and I am finding it so hard to break, but then again breaking the 160s mark was hard, too. lol.

I'll be here soon. I was 172.8 this morning. I should be here by next week if all goes well.

Thanks Sprite! Hi Nicole! You'll be here really soon, another 2.7 down! I haven't weighed myself in a couple days for fear I gained a pound. Sunkissbabe, I know! I plateaued for a long time in the 170's. I hope this is better.

WOOO HOOO, I'm so happy to join you all...I finaly made it to the 160s...i've been here for about a month now...and I plan to be here only for the remainder of July, then it is off to tackel the 150s in August..."I think I can, I think I can, I think I can" (The Little Engine That Could)! I have to say this has been the hardest ten pounds to lose though. Partly because i went on holidays for a week in june and when i got back it was hard for me to get out of the veggitative holiday state...but I'm back on the wagon...and losing again, in a winning way!

I'm floating around the 160lb range but hopefully not for long. I really want to get down to 135lb. That's my goal. I'm hitting the gym tomorrow

Today I can officially join this group!! 169lbs.

I hope you all will have a good weekend!

/MIMMI

Mimmi congrats on getting to the 160's. I saw that you left the 170's this week.

Now I can finally say.....I'm here. It was 10 weeks from 179.8 to today @ 169.5. Way to darn long.

i weighed in this morning and I'm at 161lbs I hope to be out of the 160s by the end of the week. I'm finding it so hard to get out of the plateau I'm in...

Well i am definately loosing weight a lot slower than I was this time last year, but I am still loosing! I am on my way out of here, 161.

I am going to join you all and hope I will not be here long!!:)
Had a plateau at 167.5 for 3 weeks. Now I just lost a lb. i will cautiously say I am going to be in the 150's by end of August!!

Have a great weekend everybody!!
Hajni

Stuck at 165 for a few weeks now. Gotta step up the effort I guess. The 150s need me. I'll be there soon I hope.

Even though I'm still in the 160's, I'm happy as can be!

I finally reached my first goal of losing 40 lbs (even lost one lb more) :)
So for my new goal, instead of 164, i'm reaching for 154!

MImi, congrats!!!! YOu will be in the 150's soon!!

Hopefully with the August challenge I will be out of the 160's also!!

Hope everybody is doing well, keep it up, we will be out of here soon!!
Hajni

160 today! Took me almost a month to loose a pound lol! I'm disgrace! Still at least I lost it. I hope this is my last post in this thread!....,

Congrats Sponge, you will be out of here in a flash!! :)

I am on track to leave the 160's behind me by the end of August. 150's here i come!!!!

Hajni

Wow I didn't even know this thread existed. I've been stuck in the 160's for a month now and have been fluctuating between 163-165. My weigh in is in 3 days so hopefully I can get closer to getting outta here and into the 150's! Cant wait:jump:

HI Angelica,
Hope not to see you here too long!! LOL Wishing you a happy weigh in!!! You and I pretty much have the same weight!!
Hajni

Back