Club 160s

Now I am 149 lbs I just lost 5 more pounds
I have lost 46 pounds My BMI now is 24.8 so in normal weight now
I used to be obese

Now I am 149 lbs I just lost 5 more pounds
I have lost 46 pounds My BMI now is 24.8 so in normal weight now
I used to be obese
Woooooohooooo! Nice one Sarah! Just 5 more! Wow I can't wait to get to normal weight! Congratulations!

May i join your 160's club? I just got in fully, i never see 170 anymore. The scale in the morning says 166-167. I am 25 now, 5'6-5'7 and the highest range my weight should be for my height is around 155... im not sure if thats where i will need to stop because my stomach just wont go away, its very depressing. 74lbs lose so far since july 2006. Hoping to get into the 150's by may for my graduate school graduation.

Welcome! USFbull22! I hope I'm still here in the 160's when I get back to some scales! I'm away with work at the moment & I feel I'm putting on weight - I work 12 hours a day 7 days a week when I'm at work so I'm always too tired to work out i just wanna sleep, and I'm just not active enough :( I hope i don't put on too much, I will be home on Friday & I know I will loose more weight when I go home than I would put on when I'm here, but I'm so sick of this mini yoyoing.

i was in a 150's group. then, this weekend, i pigged out, and gained back 5 pounds! i'm really upset! i'm at 161 right now. i need motivation!my goal is 130!

i am 5 ''3, 161 pounds. last week i was at 155! my ultimate goal is 130. but i'd be happy to be at 140, my weight before i had my daughter. i thought i was sooo fat, now when i look at the pics, i think i looked good! anyways, i would really love to get back to 155 by the end of this month! i can't wait for the 140's group!!!

I am... My current aim is to be 158 by 13th of May so I need to stick at it and get down into those 150s asap. :D

I am now 143. I am 5'5
I get to my goal but I wanna lose 11 more pounds
then when I get to 132 I am planning to lose 11 more pounds
So I wanna be 121 pounds so I LOST 52AND I HAVE 22 TO GO

Hey guys, I'm in the 160s too! 168 on my last weigh in---looking forward to getting that down---it's my heaviest ever (as in, I've just started my diet), yikes!

How are you getting on--this is my first post on this site, do you guys weigh in here each week?

You're right, we need to be in that 150s thread,come on girls, let's do it!!!

I weigh myself regularly... most days in fact. Mainly because I'm very keen and have precision scales so I can see every tiny little change lol. And I just post in my diary thread when I see a change on the scales and change my ticker. :)

What weight do you hope to get down to YesICanDoIt? Do you have an initial target-weight?

Have a good fat-burning day ladies. :D

Wow Sprite 165... that's great! Nice one! I don't know where I am, I'm away from scales for 3 weeks! I don't think I'm loosing any weight at the moment :( I'll let you know when I get home.

I'm hoping to get to 140, just like you, Sprite! But for now, 154 is my first big goal. One stone at a time!

I had a great fat burning day...lots of walking to college, then a 2 hour gym work out...phew!

Happy dieting! ;)

Back