Club 160s

Sarah..

I am 14 yrs old.I used to weight 195.8 Pounds=89 Kg
In the last 2 months I lost 34Ibs
now I am 162 Pounds / 74 kg
My Goal is to be 143 Pounds /65 kg
I CAN'T WAIT TO 3 POUNDS AND GET IN 150s :D

Is anybody in 160s just like me!!:confused:

There are a few of us in the 160's right now. Me, DQ, Kaitie and probably others. I also can't wait for the 150s. So close, but so far away. Arg.

It will Sarah, just stay on track. Keep your focus; your plan, your goal, etc.

I just hit in the 159 area today, and let me tell you, it was so worth all the effort I've put into everything!

My Diet is

Breakfast:
1 cup non-fat milk + an apple

Lunch:
non-fat yogurt+ carrots

Dinner:
non-fat Cottage cheese

I run in the tredmill in speed of 7.5 km/h
for 75 mintues everyday

It will Sarah, just stay on track. Keep your focus; your plan, your goal, etc.

I just hit in the 159 area today, and let me tell you, it was so worth all the effort I've put into everything!

Good for u. what was ur diet?:)
Yeah. I can't wait to lose 1 pound and be 159 :D

Well done ya'll.

I'm deserperate to get into this group now. It feels like it might be forever. Hope ye are gone to the 150's by the time i make it here ;)

How's everyone doing? Hi I'm Anna and I'm 45 years old, at 163 pounds and want to get to 135. I've been back on healthy eating and daily exercise for the past week and feel positive. What I mainly struggle with is eating at night due to loneliness and boredom...those two feelings.

I wonder if there are some people who'd like to post everyday about our trials and successess? Is there another forum which everyone posts on daily?

thanks.

Thanks for the great support 160's thread. I don't need you anyway..., 168. The sooner I get out of here the better. Then I can get back to talking to a brick wall. :(

Wow Sarah that is a harsh diet, rather you than me!

I know
when I am hungry I don't care about it 'cause Before I lost that 41 pounds I was hungry all time and even when I eat and I feel full I eat more to feel better so anyway I keep myself from eat so I watch a movie or go for a walk or do anything that keep me busy and keep my mind off food!!!:)

LOL Sponge.

Just popping in to say hello to you and well done on getting to 168 already. You are steaming through the 160's already. Maybe you will find people to talk to in the 150s lol.

Hellooooo Demented!!! :)
Thank you! I'm away with work now so I won't see any scales until April! I think I maybe put on a pound or two because I had a bad week last week, but I'm back on track now!...

Back