120 lbs C.L.U.B.

Today i 'm 126.4. After a lot of time and effort i see some progress but i don't know if this will stay permanent as i had a cold during the weekend and maybe this is the cause of losing 2 pounds. However i hope it will remain so to 126.4.What about all of you? :doh:

Last edited:
Hello ladies! :) I'm just starting my weight loss efforts...I lost about 45 pounds over the course of a year about 3 years ago, but have gained back about 15 pounds of that over the past year. I'm hoping to lose that 15 pounds and get back down to 110-ish....I'm 5'3. Today I weighed in at 125.6 and have just started my weight loss efforts over the past few days.

Good luck to everyone!!!

I'm so behind on my progress :(

Always lose control when I reach 133.x, something happens like deadlines etc.

Right now I weighed 137.8 this morning. Exercised today: 90 minutes walking on the treadmill at various speeds.

135.6....going down :) Had some bread for breakfast, no more unhealthy carbs today! Just salmon and veggies, yogurt with raspberries, green tea, stuff like that will be on my menu today, plus 90 minutes on the treadmill.

This is my ultimate club. I hope to join this club and stay here for the rest of my life haha! Unfortunately I'm far away (150's) so just wanted to stop by and say hi and congrats to all of you :)

I don't see great progress going down from 130 lbs to 120 lbs. Even to reach in the middle isn't easy. I try to stay on track although there isn't great progress. I am disappointed because its a lot weeks in the same weight above 125 lbs and i think that i am stuck.

Same here, just when I start to approach 125 (goal is 115-120) and I think I am finally making progress, I end up back at 130. And I know it's just due to overeating and too much junk food. I need to get back on here more often for motivation.

I hope everyone is doing well! :) I've been in the 120's club since December, and I'm about to leave to the 110's, but I can't find the thread so I guess this is my new home! Hopefully I'll stay in this club or a lower one for a while!
I haven't been in the 120's since 6th or 7th grade, and that was only for a short while, so the fact that I'm here now is crazy! Today I weighed in at 119.6, so I'll probably stay around there! Hopefully I can maintain this summer, I'm looking forward to going swimming!

I hope everyone is doing well! :) I've been in the 120's club since December, and I'm about to leave to the 110's, but I can't find the thread so I guess this is my new home! Hopefully I'll stay in this club or a lower one for a while!
I haven't been in the 120's since 6th or 7th grade, and that was only for a short while, so the fact that I'm here now is crazy! Today I weighed in at 119.6, so I'll probably stay around there! Hopefully I can maintain this summer, I'm looking forward to going swimming!

It seems great progress! Do you follow a strict diet and a programme at the gym? Any advice? I think it should have been difficult to lose this weight in such short time. Can you keep your diet for a long time?

It seems great progress! Do you follow a strict diet and a programme at the gym? Any advice? I think it should have been difficult to lose this weight in such short time. Can you keep your diet for a long time?

Hey Aby! Sorry for the late reply! I honestly don't really follow any sort of program, I just really make sure to manage my calories well. I just joined the gym at the beginning of Feb, but I had to quit at the beginning of May (money issues). When I started going to the gym I was I believe 128 pounds, and it helped me get down to about 120-122. I've been maintaining 119-122 basically since then with diet alone. I've lost a lot of the muscle gained from the gym though, hopefully I can muscle up some more once I start swimming! I'm still not very toned, I really need to work on that!
As I said though, I am not on a diet, I just make sure I don't eat too much :) I am pretty young still, so that's probably why I do not have to be so strict, but I definitely still have to make sure I watch my calories!

Hello CaliforniaLovin! Thanks for your reply. I find it difficult to lose weight from 128 to 122 pounds and keep it permanent. If i lose 1 pound under 128 pounds i will gain this after short time. It seems great that you lose these pounds with only watching calories and gym. I will try this summer to lose these pounds but i am a little disappointed i don't think that i will achieve this. Thanks anyway.:seeya:

Hello everyone!

Currently weighing 126 pounds at 5'4, hoping to get to 120 by this time next month!

I wanna be here so bad. 7 more lbs to go. Hopefully soon. Although, I have forever wanted to be here. Soon.....

Hello everyone! :)

5'3 and weighing 124 pounds, hoping to get down to 118-120

How many calories do y'all aim for everyday?

Hi,
Although during summer i was about 125-126p now in September i am back to 130p. This dissappoints me enough. I don't follow exactly diet as i need energy during this season but it's dissapponting to gain weight again. Especially if i am eating at the evening i gain weight the next day. Can i drop these pounds in a short time because its only during 2-3 weeks that i have these again, or it's again difficult to lose them? Should i stay strick on diet to achieve this?

Back