120 lbs C.L.U.B.

If I keep gaining weight like I have been, I won't be able to keep coming in here. I was 126lbs and for the past week I've been 129-130lbs...I'm hoping its because of TOM though...we'll see. Keep your fingers crossed for me that my weight goes back down!!

this is my goal club.
I hope one day I'll be here!

I am 125... so i guess i can join the club.... YAY!!! And im hoping i can be OUT of the club soon hehe....

Still at the very top end of 120's. But i will move down! I have a new found drive recently and it's great.

Still 126 today...so in 3 weeks I've lost 1 lb...hmm not too happy about that, I was aiming to loose a lb per week

However on the plus side my jeans are no longer so tight that whenever I sit down I have to worry about them ripping :)

hmm, haven't weighed myself for probably two weeks...and haven't really wanted to. i was 123 the last time, BUT, good news!! my 'skinny' jeans ALMOST fit perfectly...size 5 hollisters...a bit tight on my legs still, but they do zip and button without muffin top. i'm pretty pumped!! hopefully in a couple weeks they'll fit perfectly.

i figured since getting a new bf i'd gain weight, but apparently have done the exact opposite...yayy for new bf's and weight loss!! lol :)

I'm 120.5 lbs. as of today :party:

Sorry I didn't join this club earlier! Is there a 110's club? I haven't really looked yet.

WillLose60

hiYA WillLose60, Great Work!! I don't think there is a 110's teens club. :willy_nilly: You should def make one!! :hurray:

Soooo apparently I have been in the 120's for some time now, and not even known it! Due to my old scale being 10 lbs off. :willy_nilly: So when I reached 131, I WAS FLIPPING 121 lbs a month back! WHOA!!!!! FLYING BLOATED PURPLE MONKIES!!!

I need to get on this weight resistance training, I really do.

Check Ya Laterz ;) :seeya:

I would like to join this club although i am in the upper weight limit and i try to be in the middle. I have started the previous week and i continue this week. I am determined to continue this time. I would like any advice or tip that make it easier.:waving:

Last edited:
I'm not sure how or why but I went from 125 on 9/5/09 to 120 on 9/12/09. It really doesn't make any sense because that week was my off week AND and drank A LOT of margarita's on the 5th, 6th, and 7th (dang those holiday weekends!). I didn't work out from the 4th to the 13th with the exception of walking 20 mins and doing 20 mins of arms/chest/back/abs on the 10th.

I'm really anxious to see what the scale says this coming saturday (my weigh in day).

Proud to say that I am now 119 lbs! Hoping to lose a bit more though.

WillLose60

way to go!!!!! :)

i am smack in the middle and CANNOT get past it. any of you guys run into that???? i lost pretty consistently... until i hit 127... and now i keep going from 127-124 and back and forth!!!!

any insider ideas on how to move a bit more?!?!?!? seriously... frustrating!!!

way to go!!!!! :)

i am smack in the middle and CANNOT get past it. any of you guys run into that???? i lost pretty consistently... until i hit 127... and now i keep going from 127-124 and back and forth!!!!

any insider ideas on how to move a bit more?!?!?!? seriously... frustrating!!!

How much do you eat every day? Is it a set amount? As in 1300 every single day? I was somewhere around that, when I hit a 3 week plateau. Than I changed it up. I ate more. Around 1300-1600, with 1400 & 1500 being my average amount.

Ironic to say this (not at the moment though, since I haven't been exercising at all due to injury) when I binged, or for other's that don't binge, but may eat a hefty amount on a weekend for instance than what they normally would, I drop. When still exercising. Try having a huge day of eating. Don't look at the scale for a few, drink a lot of water. For me I usually go up a lil at first, than it drops steady every couple of days to at least one or two pounds past where I was stalling at.

I also have played around with eating different meals than what I would normally eat in the morning & switching it with meals I would normally eat later on in the day. I've heard this to be a myth...but you never know.

How much water do you drink? Lessen it for a couple of days... and see where your true body amount may be at without all the water. Or drink more...Play a bit.

Incorporate a different exercise. Have you partaken in Zumba yet?

Or as I've heard from some take a breather. A week. A few days, no exercise, Try moderation in foods, but eating not your normal amount.

Hope something works out for you! :)

Hi! :)

I am still in this club, I have made a new section too. The Teen's Club. (Tweenies)

It shows that I am going to be out of this club in another week or two.

Wish Me Luck*

I would like to ask if somebody can answear the question: When you lose weight your waist gets thinner? And for a slim person how many inches should be his waist? For example for someone weighting between 120-130lbs how many inches should be his waist?

Hello Aby, I'll try to answer your question to the best of my knowledge.

When you lose weight, your waist may become smaller, yes. If you gain muscle your waist will also become smaller.

No one can predict how small someone's waist is even if they both weigh within the same amount.

Everyone is completely different. You have to take sex, build, mass, and frame into account.

Example:

A man that weighs 125 lbs but has a big build and is big boned, will have a different sized waist, than a woman who weighs 125 lbs, whom is small framed and has a smaller build.

Another Quick Example:

A man that weighs 125 lbs, but has only lost weight and not gained any muscle may have a bigger waist than a man (if they're the same in all qualities) who weighs 125 lbs that has lost weight BUT GAINED MUSCLE may have a smaller waist than the first man.

Hope that answer's it for you.

Take Care

Last edited:
Back