120 lbs C.L.U.B.

HELLO,
What about your progress? I am diassapointed because i got over 130's pounds while on summer i was under 130's pounds. I will be again very careful and strict on diet in order to lose these extra pounds as soon as possible.

Last edited:
I havent been on in awhile, but I finally made it here!! It took me a year to make my goal weight, and now I am maintaining. I am currently 124.8 lbs and I started at a whopping 210 lbs. I have lost 85 lbs. total and plan to keep it off forever.

Hi 120 club friends!! I have not posted here in several months!! I am still maintaining around 120-122 pounds! Not bad, but I'm not toned at all, so I still have quite a bit of unwanted body fat. I haven't been the gym at all, so I've maintained with diet alone, but I really would like to start exercising again. I also need to regulate my diet a bit, I go way too carb heavy with almost every meal!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hi guys - I'm usually a club 120'er but in the last year, I've just been sitting on my ass, studying at home all day & now I'm 136lbs (BOOOOO!!) - hopefully, I get to post as a REAL member in a month or so :)

almost 5 mo since my last post, just wanted to check in with all my fellow weight losers....lol I am happy to say I am active and have kept the wieght off, I eat right, indulge a little and have fun while keeping fit. Good job everyone!

I'm finally just barely in this club. I weighed in at 129.6 today so hope it sticks. 9.6 pounds to goal and 1.6 pounds to last mini goal.

I'm at 133. Trying with the September Challenge to get to 131. Then in the Club by the end of October! Started around 150 but was using photos every other day rather than a scale. Bought a scale at around 140lbs.

Am losing weight slowly as part of an overall lifestyle change that has been coming on slowly over the last few years and is now in full force.

This is the first time in my life that I've given up sugar and bread. I never really considered that do-able before. But it's really no problem. Just that change alone should keep the weight off as there was a lot of both in my life in the 150's.

Anyway - this club and posting this makes the 125 goal more concrete or somehow makes me accountable to get there. I'm 5'8" and don't think I'll want to go lower than that. But I want to stay in this club (ahem get here first!) forever more.

Just so hard to stay motivated for the last few pounds.

Hello everyone just checking in and writing a little note more for me than anyone else. I peaked out at 125 then started back at work. I teach for a living. So far it's been one big eating binge I can't seem to stop myself. I think I'm between 130-135. I know I need to stop my mind tells me but at work there are so many temptations that damned vending machine is one and so is the crap that many teachers stash in their room. I did pretty good today except for the amounts of coffee I drank and the damned cereal bars. I wanted to writes this to get it off my chest. I also wanted to document that this must be the last leg of a journey I started in February and don't want all my hard work to be in vain. I started out as a 165 pound 5'3 pear shaped woman. I saw how small I was at 125 pounds and enjoyed the styles of clothes I was able to fit into and the looks and the fact that I motivated others. Time for this cowgirl to get back in the saddle and ride hard!

Originally Posted by londonhermit

Hello everyone just checking in and writing a little note more for me than anyone else. I peaked out at 125 then started back at work. I teach for a living. So far it's been one big eating binge I can't seem to stop myself. I think I'm between 130-135. I know I need to stop my mind tells me but at work there are so many temptations that damned vending machine is one and so is the crap that many teachers stash in their room. I did pretty good today except for the amounts of coffee I drank and the damned cereal bars. I wanted to writes this to get it off my chest. I also wanted to document that this must be the last leg of a journey I started in February and don't want all my hard work to be in vain. I started out as a 165 pound 5'3 pear shaped woman. I saw how small I was at 125 pounds and enjoyed the styles of clothes I was able to fit into and the looks and the fact that I motivated others. Time for this cowgirl to get back in the saddle and ride hard!

You can do it! ^_^

Hello everyone. I've been hoovering around 125 for a while. However i've lost my inches. I know that sounds funny. So I'm working on a plan. I'm naturally a carbaholic, but I'm doing a low carb diet. I've seen a pattern with myself and I plan on substituting and adding things. I buying sugar free hot chocolate for when I'm running around at work. I get up so early and eat to early so I plan on breaking breakfast down into parts. Once when I wake up then once when I get to work and sip on my diet hot coco. For dinner I plan on having chicken breast or pork chop baked. Every Saturday will be my treat day. I'll keep everyone posted. How it going guys.

So I did ok today. Not as well as I would have liked. I like to keep my fat intake very low and it was to high. Will post again tomorrow.

Hey everyone! Well I think I'm back on track. I'm keeping my calories at a good level for loss and my carbs are under 100 grams so happy. I also think I'm in the lose mind set. I'll have a more accurate read on my weight next week this week tom is here so I'm retaining water like crazy.

Hello everyone. Happy Holidays hope all is well. I'm still doing OK hope everyone else is as well. I tell you, having the right food in the house for weight loss makes a huge difference. I know it sound obvious but it's true. With financially unstable times many people revert to high carb or high fat foods that are inexpensive, or will eat from the dollar menu at a fast food joint. However some fail to realize the money their wasting on fast food or junk food could be used to healthy things. For instance my Wal Mart has this huge one pound bag of chicken breast for 6.99. It's slim on fat and low in carbs as opposed to the 6.99 value meal at McDonalds. Also I am skipping on the dunkin donuts and making my coffee at home. Originally I was put off by the price of coffee at the supermarket but one week of drinking a small Dunkin Donuts coffee I had spent 10.00 dollars. I also like cooking at home because I can control what goes in my food and how much goes in.

When I went back to work in August I began stress eating again. That's when the old habits of eating out and eating junk shimmied in. If anyone knows any tips for stress eating let me know.

Hey everyone. I'm not even close to being 120 but I hope to be in this group some time this year. I have about 30 pounds to lose until I'm in this group. Congrats to all who made it recently and I hope to join you soon! :eek:

AAlthough i was in this club before one year, the last year i gained a lot of weight and now i am weighting 146lbs. I want to lose 20 lbs. I find this very difficult
because i feel hungry all the time. Although i go to the gym 3 times in a week i can't loose weight. I have started before four years and i have managed to lose 15lbs. When i achieved my goal i started to gain weight more and more every day. I feed stressed and maybe this makes me to eat. I would like motivation to start again weight losing. I would like to discuss how somebody feels when he starts again for weight losing.

Back