120 lbs C.L.U.B.

G

Oh I don't have any need for it just as of yet. (132.5 lbs) But I am getting closer and closer to joining it, and when I do, here it will be. I hope other's may in time join this club as well.

Keep Strong & Your Chins Up!!

Always Remember That When Losing Weight, No Amount Is Too Small, We All Go Through The Same Triumphs & Tribulations!!!

Take Care, & Stay Healthy!! :waving:

I hope to be in this club someday :)

I've weighed 130 pounds for about a week now...so this club means a lot! When i finally drop another pound that is. Go club 120!

me too!!

i was 126 a week or so ago...i didn't weigh myself this week cause of TOM and i know i'll weigh more, which makes me angry. so i'm probably still around there cause it's nearly impossible to lose anything during this week haha.

I hope I'll be in this club when i get back from holiday in 2 weeks
However holidays mean restaurants & ice cream...

Holidays are time for fun, counting calories should be the last thing on your mind! Does the body and mind good to have a little time off anyway.

Gah, ate loads today cos i felt like it, been so good this week. I'm not too bothered, but it means im going to have to work extra hard next week to stay in the club!

coming from a girl who LOVES food and loves to eat...i almost forgot to eat yesterday, twice. i had toast for breakfast, then got busy doing stuff and when it was 3 pm, realized i hadn't eaten lunch...so i grabbed an apple. then going into another 'project' before i realized it was 8 pm. i don't eat after 8 pm!! ahhh. i knew if i didn't get something i'd be starving at midnight, so i grabbed a small bowl of mac n cheese left over from what everyone else ate.

i probably weigh less today, but i'll take care of that when i go out to dinner later. i'm thinking red lobster...so i can still eat healthy (crab legs, steamed veggies, salad, and ONE biscuit), but still get rid of my ridiculous cravings. maybe i can have some ice cream later, since i've been a good girl this week.

i wish the gym was open...i wanna lift!! :)

ARG! I've been at 126lbs for 3 weeks now (the last 2 weeks I've been really watching what I eat and have been working out)...I can't seem to get past this.

i was 123 this morning... im not changing it on here until i weigh in at that for a few days. but i was pleasantly surprised.

Great Work Shep!!!

I love it after TOM is gone, we drop...well I always do, My new wavering low 128-132 lbs...:D

I'd like to compare how many calories I'm eating to how many you guys are eating, I get anywhere from 1100 - 1500 but most days I'm right just under 1300...I know it's going to vary from person to person...also what does everyone here eat if you know that you didn't eat enough calories for a particular day?

I got this from Steve, depending how sendentary a person's life is, I take my body weight (which is ever changing) x 14,15, or 16. (Now I personally use all three, because I got stuck at 136 lbs for a few reason's, and I'd rather not let my body adapt to my intake. So BWx (either #'s)= Maintenance - 20-30%: ( I use 500) = weight drop. Right now I take from 1334-1465-1596. Had been 1350-1650. My averages consist of 1400-1550. I also like to throw in a few higher and a few lower once in awhile. (1800 or 1200)

I really watch my Sugar, Sodium, and Carbs intake. I eat mostly salads with a bit of protein. I also try to get the most nutrients out of what I eat too. :)

If I haven't eaten enough cals for a particular day, I just count it as one of those lower days. Unless I am starving I don't like to eat past a certain time, because I like for it to digest, I notice that for me it helps keep everything in check. If I eat at night, than I will continue to snack. Plus I run at night a lot too, and I NEVER eat after a run at night. I know it's good to replenish your body with fuel & or protein/carbs, but I just don't. This has worked for me.

Last edited:
I'm here, I'm here, I'm here too!! I am 140lbs right now, but the goal is to be 120lbs and stay that way for the rest of my life!! This is my 3rd day of healthy living- I weighed myself on Sunday must resist till at least another Sunday. I love this forum!!

SW: 140 lbs, CW: 140 lbs, GW: 120 lbs

Back