120 lbs C.L.U.B.

my weight is 121
smile.gif

Woo, finally! I've pretty much just SCRAPED into this club, but here i am! 129.6lbs/58.8kg!
4 or 5 more lbs to go and I'm into maintenance mode! :)

I qualified for this club when I was in maintenance.

I have gained so do not qualify at the minute - but I'll be back!!!

Just a little less than 1 pound for coming in this club! I 'll try next days to be here soon.

I 've just come in the club! In the limit but under 130 pounds. I 'll try this week to make this more stable and not fluctuate so as to be out of this club. It needs a lot of discipline and exercise, thought. As i am here i 'll try not to be out.

I continue to be in this club. The last days my weight fell from 130 pounds to 127.5. Now i think i should stay on track more than ever because i'm just a little far from my second target and very near to my first one. The only matter that concerns me is that i eat a little during the day and i don't know if someday i feel really hungry and eat more. At present i feel well enough i don't really feel a lot of hungry and i don't even take vitamins. I want to get in my target to see if there is difference and in body measures.

Unfortunately i couldn't maintain the 127.5 lbs for the time. I have gone again just a little under 130 pounds. So there is fluctuation at this point. I continue trying to make stable the lower point. It’s hard and maybe it would take time but I won’t give up!

Back