This is a great dinner meal for vegetarians!
- 3-1/3 cups canned crushed tomatoes
- 1-2/3 cups chunky style prepared salsa
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 2 lbs. canned black beans, drained
- 1 lb. corn kernels
- 1/4 lb. canned diced mild green chilies, drained
- 1-1/2 Tbs. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 6 corn tortillas
- Combine tomatoes, salsa, tomato paste, black beans, corn, chilies, cumin, and garlic powder in a bowl and mix.
- Put 1 cup of mixed ingredients into the bottom of a slow cooker on low heat.
- Spread evenly and top with 1/2 of tortillas, cutting to fit pot.
- Spread 1/3 of remaining ingredients over top and add the rest of the tortillas in the same fashion.
- Cover and cook about 5 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!