A really bewitching cocoa cookies without the fat!!
- 5 cup crisp rice cereal
- 6 Tbl butter or margarine
- 3 cup miniture marshmallows (or 30 large)
- 1 2/3 can (10 oz. pkg.) Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
- 1/3 cup Hershey's Cocoa
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 Hershey's Holiday bits for Baking, optional
- Measure sereal; set aside.
- Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows, peanut butter chips and cocoa.
- Cook over low heat, stiring constantly, until marshmallows and chips are melted.
- Remove from heat. Stir in corn syrup and add cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Shape mixture into 1 1/2" balls, stiring a few times during shaping.
- Place on cookie sheet. Cool completely.
- Press about 6 bits into each treat, if desired.
- Store in a cool, dry place.