An excellent, high-protein dish that tastes great with steamed vegetables!
- 2 whole lobster tail
- 1/2 (12 fluid ounce) can beer
- In a medium saucepan, over medium to high heat, bring the beer to a boil.
- If lobster tails are still in the shell, split the shell lengthwise first.
- Place a steamer basket on top of the saucepan.
- Place thawed lobster tails in basket and cover. Reduce heat and simmer for 8 minutes.
- For additional flavor, add minced garlic to the boiling beer before placing the lobsters over top.