This is a new way of preparing your vegetable salad.It is made extra tasteful with its Vinaigrette dressing.Low fat, low calorie diet
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 head Chinese cabbage
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 cups croutons
- For the dressing, whisk all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Place in a covered container.
- Refrigerate for about 10 minutes.
- Gently crush garlic clove, and rub inside a large salad bowl.
- Cut lettuce and other veggies into bite-size pieces.
- Add to bowl.
- Before serving, toss the salad with dressing and croutons.