An exciting way to present bell peppers!It provides an excellent source of Vitamin C.
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup boiling water, divided
- 3/4 lb. ground veal
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cauliflower
- 1 env. GOOD SEASONS Basil Vinaigrette Dressing Mix
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup KRAFT FREE Shredded Non-Fat Cheddar Cheese
- 2 large bell peppers, halved, seeded
- PLACE tomatoes in large bowl. Pour 1/4 cup boiling water over tomatoes; let stand 5 minutes. Drain tomatoes; chop into 1/4-inch pieces. Return to bowl. Add veal, cauliflower, dressing mix, red pepper and egg white; mix well. Stir in cheese.
- SPOON veal mixture into pepper halves. Place in 8- or 9-inch square baking pan. Spray filling with cooking spray; cover loosely with foil. Pour remaining 3/4 cup boiling water into pan.
- BAKE at 375°F for 30 minutes. Uncover. Bake an additional 15 minutes or until filling is lightly browned and thoroughly heated.