Instead of your regular fries try this savory rounds!They are nutrient-packed that would go perfectly with any meal.
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound peeled sweet potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine oil and sweet potatoes in a medium bowl; toss to coat. Heat a large grill pan coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add potatoes, and cook for 10 minutes, turning occasionally. Place potatoes in a large bowl; sprinkle with cumin mixture and cilantro. Toss gently.