Grilled chicken brushed with a fragrant spicy ginger sauce
- 4 pieces boneless chicken breasts
- 1 Tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Hoisin sauce
- 2/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1.4 teaspoon minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1.) In small bowl mix mustard, olive oil, hoisin sauce, ginger, and minced oinions together.
- 2) Heat grill pan over medium heat or plug in counter top grill
- 3.) Evenly coat chicken will garlic salt and pepper on both sides.
- 4.) Place chicken on grill for about 3 minutes.
- 5.) Flip chicken over and brush cooked side with sauce. Cook for 3 more minutes, turn again and brush cooked side with sauce.
- 6.) Cook until juice runs clear brushing both sides with sauce every few minutes.
- Served in picture with small salad.