Every one will love this delicious creamy-caramelized dessert! Quick and easy to do.
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- PLACE 8-inch-square baking dish into a 13 x 9-inch baking pan; fill outer pan with hot water to 3/4-inch depth.
- HEAT sugar in small, heavy-duty saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until melted and golden brown; pour into square dish. Remove square dish from pan of water; working quickly, swirl melted sugar around bottom and sides of dish to coat. Return dish to water.
- COMBINE eggs, egg whites, pumpkin, honey, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract and salt in medium bowl. Add evaporated milk; mix well. Pour into prepared square baking dish.
- BAKE for 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Remove square baking dish from water. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- TO SERVE, run small spatula around edge of dish. Invert serving plate over baking dish. Turn over; shake gently to release. Caramelized sugar forms sauce. Cut diagonally into quarters; cut each quarter in half to form triangles. Spoon sauce over each serving.