Tastes great! its worth the wait..plus its high in protein but low in fat
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 package reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 1 can reduced fat cream of mushroom soup (condensed)
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- Add chicken to slow cooker.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken.
- Pour salsa and soup over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
- Serve with rice.
- You may use half the packet of taco seasoning (I have started doing this to reduce sodium content myself)
- Some slow cookers cook faster than others and you may have to adjust your cooking time based on that!