One-of-a-kind Asian dish everybody will love!
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 4 (6-ounce) tuna steaks
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (hot chile sauce, such as Huy Fong)
- 3/4 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon bottled ground fresh ginger (such as Spice World)
- 4 cups packaged angel hair slaw
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Brush fish with soy sauce. Combine 2 teaspoons pepper and sesame seeds; sprinkle evenly over fish. Add fish to pan, and cook 2 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- Combine 2 tablespoons water and next 5 ingredients (through ginger) in a small bowl. Combine slaw and onions in a large bowl. Drizzle vinegar mixture over slaw mixture; toss to coat. Serve with fish.