The flavors blend perfectly to make this a great salad!
- 1/3 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 1/2 cups peeled, seeded and chopped mango
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 8 cups torn romaine lettuce
- In a small bowl, blend vanilla yogurt, lime juice, mango chutney, rice vinegar, honey, cumin, coriander, and paprika.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Place chicken, ginger, and garlic in the skillet. Cook 7 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Mix mango, red bell pepper, and green onions into the skillet. Cook about 5 minutes, until pepper is tender and mangoes are heated through. Stir in the vanilla yogurt mixture. Spoon over romaine lettuce to serve.