These make for a great treat, or dessert for your friends.
- 1 1/2 cups graham crumbs
- 1/2 cup fat free margarine
- 1 1/2 cups coconut
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 can condensed milk
- In the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking pan, add cooking spray. Mix margarine with graham crumbs and and layer the bottom of the pan with the crumbs.
- Add coconut, walnuts, chocolate and marshmallows in that order on top.
- Drizzle condensed milk over all ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 mins.
- Cool and enjoy!