Very Oriental and extremely high in Vitamins A & C!!! Perfect for family gatherings.
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 14 TRISCUIT Low Sodium Crackers
- Cooking spray
- 3 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. green onion slices
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) fresh spinach, cleaned, stems removed
- 1 lb. large shrimp, cleaned, cooked
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 small red pepper, cut into strips (about 1 cup)
- MIX ginger and garlic powder; set aside. Cut each cracker into 6 pieces; place on large piece of foil. Spray crackers evenly with cooking spray. Immediately sprinkle with half of the ginger mixture; toss to coat. Set aside.
- BEAT vinegar, soy sauce, water, onions, oil and remaining ginger mixture with wire whisk until well blended.
- ARRANGE spinach, shrimp, sprouts, snow peas and red pepper on 8 salad plates; top with the cracker mixture. Drizzle with the vinegar mixture just before serving.