This is a great healthy alternative for pumpkin pie, and a delicious dessert at Thanksgiving and Christmas!
- 1 fifteen ounce can of pumpkin
- 1 fourteen ounce can fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground all spice
- 1 nine inch pastry shell (unbaked)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients minus the pastry shells.
- Beat until smooth, and pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 and continue to bake for 25-30 minutes longer.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Store in the refrigerator until serving.