This flavorful meal will leave your mouth watering. It is a great idea for a summer steak!
- 1-1/2 lb. beef steak
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger root
- 1/4 cup onion minced
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 4 nectarines, in halves
- Make cuts 1/2 inch apart and 1/8 inch deep in a cross pattern for both sides of the beef.
- Put beef in a sealable zip lock bag.
- Combine red wine vinegar, brown sugar, beef broth, soy sauce, honey, ginger root, onion, garlic cloves, and red pepper in small bowl and mix.
- Pour this mix over the beef and seal bag. Refrigerate for 4-24 hours.
- When ready to grill, heat grill.
- Remove beef from marinade and set marinade aside.
- Grill beef 4-5" from medium heat for 12-14 minutes for medium meat, brushing twice with marinade and turning once.
- Add nectarines to grill for last 5 minutes of grill time.
- Discard leftover marinade. Cut beef across grain, and add sliced nectarines.
- Serve and enjoy!