A simple and quick high protein meal.
- 4 large (50g) eggs
- 4 100g cans of tuna, drained
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 baby bok choy, chopped
- 4 spring onions, shredded
- 250 g baby corn (fresh) split lengthways
- 2 medium carrot, cut into thin sticks
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce, salt-reduced
- 8 lemon wedges for garnish
- Beat the eggs and stir in tuna.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and fry tuna mixture in 1/4 cup batches to make 6 mini omelettes.
- Keep warm.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in the same frying pan and stir-fry vegetables; add soy sauce.
- Serve vegetables with the omelettes, garnished with lemon wedges.