This tasty low-calorie low-fat main dish provides more than 1/2 cup of the recommended 2-1/2 cups of vegetables per day!
- 1 pkg. (1 lb.) frozen cod fillets, thawed (Do not separate fillets.)
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) stewed tomatoes, drained 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 jar (6 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup ATHENOS Crumbled Feta Cheese with Lemon, Garlic & Oregano
- 1 lemon, cut into 4 wedges
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Cut opened package of fish into four equal pieces; set aside. Heat dressing in large ovenproof skillet on medium-high heat. Add fish; cook 5 min. or until lightly browned on both sides, turning after 2-1/2 min.
- COMBINE zucchini, tomatoes, olives and artichokes. Spoon evenly around fish.
- BAKE 15 min.; sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 8 to 12 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork. Serve with lemon wedges.