This traditional Italian dessert is a lighter made version, and is low in fat!
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup 1% buttermilk
- 1/2 cup fresh pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup sugar-free, seedless strawberry jam
- 1 envelope plain gelatin
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- In a medium bowl, combine milk, buttermilk, juice and jam.
- Make gelatin according to package.
- Mix with milk mixture and whisk.
- Pour into six ramekins and put in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- To remove the pannacotta from the ramekins, put into very hot water for 1 minute.
- Run a sharp knife along the inside edge of the ramekin and invert onto a plate.
- Add strawberries on top, serve, and enjoy!