For someone who's always on the go.-
- 8 slices nonfat rye bread
- 8 large eggs, hard-boiled
- 3 tbsp. nonfat yogurt
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tbsp. nonfat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped scallion
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- Shell the eggs and discard the yolks, reserving the whites.
- Chop the egg whites.
- Combine the chopped egg whites, celery, scallion, green pepper, mayonnaise, yogurt, black pepper and Dijon mustard in a bowl.
- Spread four slices rye bread with the egg salad mixture.
- Top with romaine lettuce leaves and the remaining four slices of rye bread.