Goes perfectly paired with your turkey or ham this holiday season!
- 7 cups chopped carrot (about 2 pounds)
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook carrot in boiling water 15 minutes or until very tender; drain. Place carrot in a food processor; process until smooth. Add granulated sugar and next 7 ingredients (granulated sugar through eggs); pulse to combine.
- Spoon mixture into a 2-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until puffed and set. Sprinkle with powdered sugar