Better than restaurant bruschetta! And so easy to prepare!
- 3 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl combine tomatoes, parsley, chives, garlic, basil, olive oil, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, allowing flavors to meld before serving.
- Serve over slices of Italian bread.