Bananas are a high source of fiber and potassium. They are also great energy boosters. This is a quick recipe that tastes great, and will keep the kids moving!
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 7 graham crackers
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- In a mixing bowl, combine pudding and milk.
- In an 8 inch square glass dessert dish, line the bottom of the dish with graham crumbs.
- Pour pudding mixture over crackers.
- Layer banana slices over top of pudding.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!