Vibrant and fresh with robust flavor!
- 1 pound haricots verts, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extravirgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted
- Cook beans in boiling water 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and plunge beans into ice water; drain well. Pat beans dry with paper towels.
- Combine vinegar, oil, mustard, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk until well blended. Add beans to vinegar mixture; toss well to coat. Sprinkle with almonds.