Zesty, meatless dish packed with Calcium!
- 1 can (28 oz.) tomatoes, undrained, cut up
- 1 jar (16 oz.) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 cup halved zucchini slices
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mild Cheddar Cheese, divided
- MIX tomatoes with their liquid, the salsa, beans, corn, zucchini and chili powder in saucepan. Bring to boil on medium-high heat.
- REDUCE heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- SPRINKLE 2 Tbsp. of the cheese onto bottom of each of 8 soup bowls; top evenly with chili. Sprinkle each with 2 Tbsp. of the remaining cheese.